App Store problem

Everything technical about radio can be discussed here, whether it's transmitting or receiving. Guides, charts, diagrams, etc. are all welcome.
ofcomhater
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

App Store problem

Post by ofcomhater » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:36 pm

I thought I just try my luck and see if anyone can help. I updated my software on my I phone to version 9.2.1 and now I can't download any apps from the App Store anyone else had this problem and if so what did you do to solve this damm problem appreciated

thewisepranker
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Re: App Store problem

Post by thewisepranker » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Have you tried it on WiFi?

ofcomhater
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by ofcomhater » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Na I ain't m8 should work without me using wifi always use my data unlimited may I add

thewisepranker
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by thewisepranker » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Have you checked that the settings haven't been changed to only download apps via WiFi after the update? That's all I can suggest. I have no idea about anything Apple - all I know is that I have these mysterious, compelling urges to put them on the bonfire.

MiXiN
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by MiXiN » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:51 pm

I also don't entertainment Apple phones, only Samsung. I can't stand iPhones.

Not sure how to do it on those things - but a "Cache and data erase" within the application under application manager always tends to fix these type of issues with Android platform phones.

Gum
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by Gum » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

No problems here on my Android... :tup

(Payback for every "No problems here on my MacBook Pro" post I've ever read on the internets...)

NOYB
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by NOYB » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:29 am

Gum has identified the correct fix. :-o

Analyser
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Analyser » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:24 pm

A friend had this the other day with an old apple Ipod. He had to do a hard reset which involved holding down a button or two for 10 secs. It then recognised Itunes but he had to re-upload all his music to the device.

ofcomhater
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by ofcomhater » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:20 am

Cheers for your help radioneckers not gonna hard reset just gonna wait till the next update is available appreciated

TXingForTheMassive
ne guy
ne guy

Post by TXingForTheMassive » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:52 am

Alright bud. Just check your date and time are set correctly. Sometimes it throws its self off.

ofcomhater
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by ofcomhater » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:25 pm

TXingForTheMassive wrote:Alright bud. Just check your date and time are set correctly. Sometimes it throws its self off.
Wasn't the time or date it was ever since I updated the software but I've managed to sort it out appreciated peeps

Mike Volume
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Mike Volume » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:02 pm

thewisepranker wrote: I have no idea about anything Apple - all I know is that I have these mysterious, compelling urges to put them on the bonfire.
I've always been under the impression that they are really good and highly sought after.

thewisepranker
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by thewisepranker » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:26 pm

What, bonfires? Completely agree.

MiXiN
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by MiXiN » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:37 am

Mike Volume wrote:
thewisepranker wrote: I have no idea about anything Apple - all I know is that I have these mysterious, compelling urges to put them on the bonfire.
I've always been under the impression that they are really good and highly sought after.
They're intended for Sheeple, and every Man & his Dog seem to have them, just like those hideous looking Nike Huarache trainers. Lol.

I too have no time for iPhones - and I've yet to see someone who owns one that hasn't got a screen that's smashed in the upper right hand corner.

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:54 pm

The Apple stuff is for people with more money than sense. Their phones are made out of parts that Samsung reject! Their computers are just generic Intel-based stuff in pretty boxes with their shiny nonsense on top of BSD.

Apple (total wankers) have now compromised the inherent amazing security of BSD for "ease of use", making their boxes almost as vulnerable to abuse as Windoze machines. This must rate as one of the most stupid decisions they've ever made!
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

pjeva
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by pjeva » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:21 pm

Albert H wrote:The Apple stuff is for people with more money than sense. Their phones are made out of parts that Samsung reject! Their computers are just generic Intel-based stuff in pretty boxes with their shiny nonsense on top of BSD.

Apple (total wankers) have now compromised the inherent amazing security of BSD for "ease of use", making their boxes almost as vulnerable to abuse as Windoze machines. This must rate as one of the most stupid decisions they've ever made!
As a user forced to use iPhone, I could not agree more!

BTW, welcome back Albert!

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Crapple