'Confessions of a Radio Caroline Newbie'

Discuss UK FM/DAB/AM/SW licensed stations here.
JakeB
ne guy
ne guy

'Confessions of a Radio Caroline Newbie'

Post by JakeB » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:51 pm

Evening All,
I’m a presenter on Radio Caroline’s various services, including occasionally on North, live from Ross Revenge. Just to let you know I’ve just published a new ebook about my experiences as a ‘newbie’ Radio Caroline presenter, so if you’ve ever wondered what it is like ‘doing’ Caroline as a presenter in the 21st century, this is probably worth a look and at £2.99 it won’t break the bank. It isn’t available as a paperback, it isn’t a history book and it isn’t an ‘official’ Radio Caroline publication. The e book is called ‘Confessions of a Radio Caroline Newbie’. It is published under my not pirate name, Steve Jenner. Here’s the link.

And for anyone who missed it, I’m reducing my ‘inland pirate’ e book, ‘Loud, Proud and Illegal’, about the pirate scene around Nottingham 1986 – 1996 to £0.99 for one week only, starting 29 November 2023. This is also on Amazon as an ebook only now as the paperback version of that one has sold out. Thanks for reading this. Cheers, Steve / Jake.

FMEnjoyer
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: 'Confessions of a Radio Caroline Newbie'

Post by FMEnjoyer » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:11 pm

Hi Jake I tune in a couple of times a week, all the best with the book.

Matt
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Re: 'Confessions of a Radio Caroline Newbie'

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:53 pm

JakeB wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:51 pm Evening All,
I’m a presenter on Radio Caroline’s various services, including occasionally on North, live from Ross Revenge. Just to let you know I’ve just published a new ebook about my experiences as a ‘newbie’ Radio Caroline presenter, so if you’ve ever wondered what it is like ‘doing’ Caroline as a presenter in the 21st century, this is probably worth a look and at £2.99 it won’t break the bank. It isn’t available as a paperback, it isn’t a history book and it isn’t an ‘official’ Radio Caroline publication. The e book is called ‘Confessions of a Radio Caroline Newbie’. It is published under my not pirate name, Steve Jenner. Here’s the link.

And for anyone who missed it, I’m reducing my ‘inland pirate’ e book, ‘Loud, Proud and Illegal’, about the pirate scene around Nottingham 1986 – 1996 to £0.99 for one week only, starting 29 November 2023. This is also on Amazon as an ebook only now as the paperback version of that one has sold out. Thanks for reading this. Cheers, Steve / Jake.
Hi Steve,

I bought the "Loud, Proud and Illegal" book as well as the "Broadcast Brothers" ones when they came out and really enjoyed both of them. Some great tales in those books and really well written. I look forward to reading this one as well.