YouTube channel

A place to share your mixes or productions with the rest of the community. Or share stuff you've found around the web. All non-pirate recordings should also go here, including rips from licensed radio. You can also let us know when & where we can hear you on the spectrum or web...
nrglcb2016
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

YouTube channel

Post by nrglcb2016 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:09 am

Missed the buzz of mixing ( been 14 years ) so decided to step back up and dust off the old collection.
Have got loads of old mixes and a few bootleg tunes I did back in the day waiting to be uploaded
Few bits on already 🤠 but only started 3 days ago but will get bigger & better with time

https://youtube.com/channel/UCvtf0SCSaO07rcEFF6nXchQ

Would be nice to get feedback of anybody djs or not 👍

sinus trouble
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Re: YouTube channel

Post by sinus trouble » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:31 pm

Just had a listen to your Garage Mix :)

I quite like some of that RnB Garage stuff, Brings back some great memories!

Mixing spot on too!

Youtube blocked a lot of my mixes due to Copyright, Lately they have allowed some? Im not complaining! :)
I am as stupid as I look! :|

nrglcb2016
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by nrglcb2016 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:09 am

sinus trouble wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:31 pm Just had a listen to your Garage Mix :)

I quite like some of that RnB Garage stuff, Brings back some great memories!

Mixing spot on too!

Youtube blocked a lot of my mixes due to Copyright, Lately they have allowed some? Im not complaining! :)
@sinus trouble bless m8 big up for the feedback and the nice comment :tup

As for the copyright issue as soon as I posted I got a copyright claim against the uploads , now I don't know if YouTube will make me take them down , I have spoken to a few other uploaders today and they said it just means you will make no money from it . If this is the case then great as I'm not in it for money - just wanted a platform to upload too - so fingers crossed 🙏🤞

Thanks again for listening and taking the time to reply 👍

sinus trouble
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by sinus trouble » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:01 am

Same here! :)

It was not about money for me, I just shared my experience of the great music i enjoy!

Copyright claims are very common! Even on your own work that dont make no sense?

Atleast they have not blocked your videos which is what matters! :)
I am as stupid as I look! :|