102.4 wax bk on

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
Omg a 150w rig

Re: 102.4 wax bk on

Post by Omg a 150w rig » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Stam1024 wrote:
Omg a 150w rig wrote:Has wax ever had a dj live? Only ever heard dj stanima on there suppose thats one more then project but i really dont see the point of switching on for no reason and risking equip and possible prison for no gain other then to do 5 shows a week yourself
well you seem to think you know everything , clearly not if you do you homework im sure your find the station has in the past has broadcasted and had djs and mcs on there that other stations would love to have on. well i was going to say, your station? but hey who are you anyway? do your comments mean anything :? tell us all the big station you run and the quility studios youve had and the the sites you've used i think you must be towerblock dreaming the proof is in the pudding https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsHtHxV8eZU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmjojeetjrg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtLAVYAzQ7U 2012 clearly not 10 years ago....think they call him grinder nowadays :whistle
How many times you used a legit rig? Never. Thats why you last a week on your two bob retumes humming all over the band.anybody can get out from a 400ft hill and you dont even get out lol what a waste of time and airwaves on a bunch of retards who live in the past when somebody else had money to buy equipment.now stamina the brokest guy in london runs it the guy is still wearing reebok classics proper chav rig thief coming the big man all of a sudden lie back down you absolute cockroach of a human

Stam1024
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Stam1024 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Omg a 150w rig wrote:
Stam1024 wrote:
Omg a 150w rig wrote:Has wax ever had a dj live? Only ever heard dj stanima on there suppose thats one more then project but i really dont see the point of switching on for no reason and risking equip and possible prison for no gain other then to do 5 shows a week yourself
well you seem to think you know everything , clearly not if you do you homework im sure your find the station has in the past has broadcasted and had djs and mcs on there that other stations would love to have on. well i was going to say, your station? but hey who are you anyway? do your comments mean anything :? tell us all the big station you run and the quility studios youve had and the the sites you've used i think you must be towerblock dreaming the proof is in the pudding https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsHtHxV8eZU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmjojeetjrg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtLAVYAzQ7U 2012 clearly not 10 years ago....think they call him grinder nowadays :whistle
How many times you used a legit rig? Never. Thats why you last a week on your two bob retumes humming all over the band.anybody can get out from a 400ft hill and you dont even get out lol what a waste of time and airwaves on a bunch of retards who live in the past when somebody else had money to buy equipment.now stamina the brokest guy in london runs it the guy is still wearing reebok classics proper chav rig thief coming the big man all of a sudden lie back down you absolute cockroach of a human

lmao here we go again i thought i shut you up last time andrew? as for rigs the only rig that wasnt mine was the one you put on in kilburn on 102.4 which i eat, not gona chat shit on some radio forum like i said last time stop chatting shit and running round at 4am nicking rigs, this cunt talks like he knows something he actually knows nothing pmsl ive always run the station since 1999 you fool turn me off and and wait u fat melt till then crawl back in your hole you tramp lol... dickhead wasteman oxygen theif your opion means nothing pmsl i mean who are you????? loooooooool mr nobody pmsl you just get laughed at bruv youre a nobody, chats like hes the don of radio and the real story is he some cunt, no station, no nothing, just a tramp theif is all known as lol i think hes jealous dont embarrass yourself by acting like a child on some website come see me if you have a problem its no drama il meet you where and when you want dont carry on making yourself look stupid all over the internet oops youve already done that lmao and on tv :whistle everyone thought you was such a big mouth no action cunt they made a tv programe thats make you look and even bigger cunt pmsfl now thats some funny fucking shit right there loooooooooool you couldnt run a tap let alone a station you smelly tramp lol billy no mates nobody likes you your a nothing, lol we've all seen your all your shit mate! your trampy flat! your trampy studio! your trampy mrs! i could go on pmsl and he comes on here acting the big man wtf loooooooooool :tup I WILL KILL EVERYONE! remember that pmsl who did he kill noone they all laughed at you and drove off hahahahahahaha melt!

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:22 am

Don't bother waiting around for a reply, there might be quite a long wait for one.
A shame that our warning was ignored. :arrow:
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by pirateaddict » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:49 am

Thanks admin for tidying up the forum :tup

madman
ne guy
ne guy

Post by madman » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:21 pm

He will find another way of getting back on. Unless admins have blocked his ip? Lol

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

sde-1104
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by sde-1104 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:13 am

madman wrote:He will find another way of getting back on. Unless admins have blocked his ip? Lol

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Even blocking i.p's doesn't stop some people :whistle

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:19 am

There's no point, most ISP connections use a dynamic IP these days, apart from Virgin. :oops:
He's always welcome back if he wants to behave himself, but you and I know that won't happen because the man just cannot control himself.
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution

Undercover Neckz
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Undercover Neckz » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Oh that's a shame, I've just got back with the popcorn.