It's grim oop north.

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

It's grim oop north.

Post by pirateaddict » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:46 pm

There seems to be nowt on the wireless up here in Yorkshire. Can pick up Peoples fm from Leeds which is great..But what happened to fresh? What happened to frequency fm? They were on for two or three days then nowt! It seems as though we're back into flat cap and whippet days up ere..I ain't got the money to start a station, but if I did, I would and would get someone to copy the rig I buy and make loads of em and just blaze the airwaves up ere..Oh ah nearly forgot about bounce 88 in Sheffield, they're still on but are wank of the highest order with their overmodulation killing their stereo encoders all the time tbh it's probably chz rig..and they run a watt or summat coz I pick people's from Leeds better than bounce which is just over the other side of town which I can see...

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: It's grim oop north.

Post by pirateaddict » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:49 pm

pirateaddict wrote:There seems to be nowt on the wireless up here in Yorkshire. Can pick up Peoples fm from Leeds which is great..But what happened to fresh? What happened to frequency fm? They were on for two or three days then nowt! It seems as though we're back into flat cap and whippet days up ere..I ain't got the money to start a station, but if I did, I would and would get someone to copy the rig I buy and make loads of em and just blaze the airwaves up ere..Oh ah nearly forgot about bounce 88 in Sheffield, they're still on but are wank of the highest order with their overmodulation killing their stereo encoders all the time tbh it's probably chz rig..and they run a watt or summat coz I pick up people's from Leeds better than bounce which is just over the other side of town which I can see...

McDonalds
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: It's grim oop north.

Post by McDonalds » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:09 am

And it will get even worst as more stations turn into Capital to.