Enough is enough 90.6fm

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
FM King
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: Enough is enough 90.6fm

Post by FM King » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Why were you speaking to the engineers about it and baiting them up?

sharky
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by sharky » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Probably because they were sitting outside my office in their vans, waiting to get in the site, blocking up my forecourt... I asked them what they were doing and they told me they couldn't do their work as there was a TX from a Pirate Station up there.. No Snitching from me King!!!
No matter what any station does what it's none of my business and i'm not going to run my mouth off, some of us still believe in the old pirate code mate.. and don't stick their noses in other people dealings.... If you knew me, you'd know this very well.
If you're going to put something on.... Don't brag, Just do; and for God's sake - do it properly!!!

Westflex
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Westflex » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:32 pm

:tup :tup
Last edited by Westflex on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Westflex
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Westflex » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:33 pm

i agree with sharkey there, i wonder who ofcom has the biggest case on right now :o so obvious, they will without doubt be putting a huge case on finding out the owners of cyndicut just like they did with Slimzee back in the day when he was caught red handed, but at least dti could get at Rinse's rig back then i would of thought that Ofcom cant get it then Cyndicut are target no.1 if I was Cyndicut i'd tread very carefully no doubt Ofcom already have names who do it, they will be just waiting to pounce when gathered enough eveidence :roll: O and by the way now knowing where Cyndicut Tx is by driving past it earlier, fucking hell they got some brave lads there i give em that :lol:

muttley
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by muttley » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:52 pm

Westflex wrote:i agree with sharkey there, i wonder who ofcom has the biggest case on right now :o so obvious, they will without doubt be putting a huge case on finding out the owners of cyndicut just like they did with Slimzee back in the day when he was caught red handed, but at least dti could get at Rinse's rig back then i would of thought that Ofcom cant get it then Cyndicut are target no.1 if I was Cyndicut i'd tread very carefully no doubt Ofcom already have names who do it, they will be just waiting to pounce when gathered enough eveidence :roll: O and by the way now knowing where Cyndicut Tx is by driving past it earlier, fucking hell they got some brave lads there i give em that :lol:
SHUT UP YOU MUG!

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm confused. Now we have a Westflex and a Westflex103, I can't keep up!

Westflex
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Westflex » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:14 pm

muttley wrote:
Westflex wrote:i agree with sharkey there, i wonder who ofcom has the biggest case on right now :o so obvious, they will without doubt be putting a huge case on finding out the owners of cyndicut just like they did with Slimzee back in the day when he was caught red handed, but at least dti could get at Rinse's rig back then i would of thought that Ofcom cant get it then Cyndicut are target no.1 if I was Cyndicut i'd tread very carefully no doubt Ofcom already have names who do it, they will be just waiting to pounce when gathered enough eveidence :roll: O and by the way now knowing where Cyndicut Tx is by driving past it earlier, fucking hell they got some brave lads there i give em that :lol:
SHUT UP YOU MUG!
Who are you talking to ??? And where the fuck did that come from ?

Gum
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by Gum » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:53 pm

Well I hope someone took photos to post after the dust settles... Totally get the picture but still wanna see it! lol

sharky
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by sharky » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:22 pm

I've got photos, but I'm not going to " bait up " the site; to coin a phrase!!

Please... Stop sending me Pm's asking for location.. Its not going to happen!!
If you're going to put something on.... Don't brag, Just do; and for God's sake - do it properly!!!

fuze
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by fuze » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Can i ask why you are taking pics of the site when you have nothing to do with the station?

Versatile
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Versatile » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Keeps going on and off air today...

sharky
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by sharky » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:40 pm

Yes fuze, of course you can ask....
But I thought the answer was obvious, considering which station I work for...
Besides, where's the law that says i can't take pictures in a public place of broadcast equipment??
Can I ask politely for people to stop trying to stir shit up, I've taken photos of many a site; some just because i liked the look of the array, some because I wanted to.. Fuze, we've spoken before, you know who I am and what my take on all this is, you know I have values and respect all pirates no matter if i have a grievance.. If your looking for beef, go to a farm.
Can I ask why you are so interested if you have no direct involvement?? Any problems PM me.
I don't have to explain myself to anyone, I'm an anorak that's all you need concern yourself with.
I don't rip people gear off, don't climb peoples blocks or masts and I don't get involved unless it concerns me.

I have an opinion, which I am entitled to do as we still live in a country where freedom of speech is allowed, if you dont like what I'm saying then that's YOUR opinion, and ill respect that, so have the decency to respect mine.

Westflex
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Westflex » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Hang on a min what the fuck is wrong with him taking pictures ??? Lol.

Gum
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by Gum » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:42 pm

If it's where folk are hinting then it's fucking impressive, even if stupid. Deserves to be seen when it's no longer bait...

There's photos of the old Dutch one knocking around and they always make me smile inside :D

Westflex
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Westflex » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:51 pm

Are Freek still on 90.6 or did they give up after taking a battering from Cyndicut ?

RF-Head
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by RF-Head » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:53 am

@ Gum
There's photos of the old Dutch one knocking around and they always make me smile inside

:)

WestflexWF103
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by WestflexWF103 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:33 pm

muttley wrote:
SHUT UP YOU MUG!
ur mum

WEBB-TECH
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: RE: Re: Enough is enough 90.6fm

Post by WEBB-TECH » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:27 pm

fuze wrote:Can i ask why you are taking pics of the site when you have nothing to do with the station?
Wanking material obviously

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ofcomhater
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: RE: Re: Enough is enough 90.6fm

Post by ofcomhater » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:13 pm

WEBB-TECH wrote:
fuze wrote:Can i ask why you are taking pics of the site when you have nothing to do with the station?
Wanking material obviously
Excuse the pun this is getting a bit out of hand now

Undercover Neckz
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Undercover Neckz » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Didn't know there was any offices around that way, sounds fishy. Doesn't Sharky play on Freek FM 90.6?