radio active fm

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
shearminator
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Re: radio active fm

Post by shearminator » Thu May 12, 2022 2:22 pm

djmysterykanefm wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:34 am I'm alright ta. Married and got a daughter now (talk about leaving it late in life) ;)
Still doing Kane FM once a week and that's it. I can't complain tho
Wicked mate I remember that record shop you had in Camberley years ago..... future world. I was a postman for ten years I worked at the start of those ten years with a bloke called Phil worman? Claimed he used to go to rhythm station and owned a crystal shop in Aldershot and sold vinyls I think? Says he knows you. We used to talk alot about all the SMS records toytown etc.....you will find me shouting out slot on stations like release radio, pointblank, and centreforce and unity since DAB plus launched suits me to the ground. Do you know if Kane will go DAB think fm switching off one day.

I'm 46 years old now no kids lol met my gorgeous lady in 2015 think I've missed the boat on kids lol. I'm in touch with a few old active djs. Sible, DJ riddler, Paul DJ renegade. Must get to my loft one day and pull out my tape recordings of old pirates and rave

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Thu May 12, 2022 4:40 pm

shearminator wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:22 pm
djmysterykanefm wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:34 am I'm alright ta. Married and got a daughter now (talk about leaving it late in life) ;)
Wicked mate I remember that record shop you had in Camberley years ago..... future world. I was a postman for ten years I worked at the start of those ten years with a bloke called Phil worman? Claimed he used to go to rhythm station and owned a crystal shop in Aldershot and sold vinyls I think? Says he knows you. We used to talk alot about all the SMS records toytown etc.....you will find me shouting out slot on stations like release radio, pointblank, and centreforce and unity since DAB plus launched suits me to the ground. Do you know if Kane will go DAB think fm switching off one day.

I'm 46 years old now no kids lol met my gorgeous lady in 2015 think I've missed the boat on kids lol. I'm in touch with a few old active djs. Sible, DJ riddler, Paul DJ renegade. Must get to my loft one day and pull out my tape recordings of old pirates and rave
FM will never be switched off at local Kane FM level if it happens it will only be reganal and national when or if it happens

shearminator
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by shearminator » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:50 am

famefm wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:40 pm

FM will never be switched off at local Kane FM level if it happens it will only be reganal and national when or if it happens
I did reach Kane and told them about the good old days.....They won't be going DAB. TIKTOK makes me laugh it does look good with live mixing going on. Internet streaming is ok I guess. Some oldschool pirate djs left pointblank etc cause they wanted it to stay illegal. DAB plus is wicked!! Expensive but no mucking about and the signal is Tip Top. Centreforce Radio London is branching out Liverpool and A few Northern areas. Unity Radio Essex London only now and were pushing signal over Basingstoke area Camberley etc

shearminator
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by shearminator » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:14 pm

shearminator wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:50 am
famefm wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:40 pm

I did reach Kane and told them about the good old days.....They won't be going DAB possible sometime maybe. TIKTOK makes me laugh it does look good with live mixing going on. Internet streaming is ok I guess. Some oldschool pirate djs left pointblank etc cause they wanted it to stay illegal. DAB plus is wicked!! Expensive but no mucking about and the signal is Tip Top. Centreforce Radio London is branching out Liverpool and A few Northern areas. Unity Radio Essex London only now and were pushing signal over Basingstoke area Camberley etc