Who's the sad bastard pulling my wires ?

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
XXL
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Who's the sad bastard pulling my wires ?

Post by XXL » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:21 pm

Your hate for me or my station, Front FM, doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I understand you were probably looking for a free rig. But id love to get to know you and meet whoever's sad enough to go out new years eve in minus 3 degrees weather, and yank my power cable till it snaps. Not only are you a fucking idiot for disconnecting the power this way, but its a minor inconvenience and will be repaired shortly. You've been doing this since the summer and I want to know why!

Contact me so you can tell me all about why you think its acceptable to do this and why you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.

Also, the next time your Mrs lets you out for the evening and your up to no good, please wait for me to arrive before you drive back to your council estate, with the fuel paid for by the British taxpayers. It would be such a wasted journey if we didn't meet face to face. :tup

Yours Sincerely, ..... MR XXL

fmuser877
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: Who's the sad bastard pulling my wires ?

Post by fmuser877 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:06 pm

why don't you put secret CCTV in?

XXL
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by XXL » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:14 pm

What’s the point, they all hide under their hoods and run away after.

ChazAnthony1982
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by ChazAnthony1982 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:12 pm

Some one must be desperate for a rig , I’m guessing you guys aren’t London Based? So wherever you are makes you a easy target
Original Pirate Material, it is in the blood !

However we are the Last of a dying breed

yellowbeard
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by yellowbeard » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:17 am

If he was a proper scumbag he'd be taking the cable - there's good money to be had for copper... Screwfix do an armoured cable for about £30 a roll - might be worth a try, though it probably wouldn't stop a determined cunt.

mpx
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by mpx » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:57 pm

Same thing happened to us many times, til we went for armoured cable. Nearly caught them once. They got bored in the end. Spiteful goons. Probably the same lot!

XXL
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by XXL » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:49 pm

I could maybe understand when you first switch on and they get all jealous so they cut your cable just to be a cunt. But over and over and over again ? Really ? Who even has that much time on their hands.

@yellowbeard yeh don’t ever lay it on the floor. They rip up the lot. That’s how sad these people are. Especially when its only some shit .75 flex 2 core. They’d probably get more money collecting beer cans.

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:44 am

No one ever seems to last in Essex, back about 10-15 years ago there was a good little radio scene going on but now I think 91.7 is about the only thing left apart from 106.5.

WEBB-TECH
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by WEBB-TECH » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Premier/Renegade/Lush/Mystery (And Charge) - After that it started to turn to shit

mixfm
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by mixfm » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:50 pm

u sure it aint caretaker. we had a few probs with a couple before; hereo caretakers until we caught up with him & told him the way it was going to be. [ we know here u live & drink simple ] unless a other station snooping trying to find the box. should be d-locked or hidden on down pipe or inside a empty flat or hanging down lift shaft on a chain with jack. been there done that 2 secure the rigs from thieves & offcock..

XXL
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by XXL » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:31 pm

WEBB-TECH wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:12 pm Premier/Renegade/Lush/Mystery (And Charge) - After that it started to turn to shit
Web-Tech of course your going to say that though because it was your era. We try to play all sorts of different stuff but if you try to please everyone you please no one.

XXL
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by XXL » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:35 pm

mixfm wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:50 pm u sure it aint caretaker. we had a few probs with a couple before; hereo caretakers until we caught up with him & told him the way it was going to be. [ we know here u live & drink simple ] unless a other station snooping trying to find the box. should be d-locked or hidden on down pipe or inside a empty flat or hanging down lift shaft on a chain with jack. been there done that 2 secure the rigs from thieves & offcock..
Blocks dont work in 2020/2021 unless your in with the governor :tup

THE GOVERNOR
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by THE GOVERNOR » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:52 pm

My hair got caught up in your power cable brv, I had to pull your cable so I could slide my hair off the live end. SHOCKING
THE GOVERNOR (2).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lordunderground
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by Lordunderground » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:46 pm

WEBB-TECH wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:12 pm Premier/Renegade/Lush/Mystery (And Charge) - After that it started to turn to shit
And Rise One - Friday 8pm-10 used to be good :whistle , there was also Inner City Radio & Stomp - nearer to London, before these. Both good music & more professional

XXL
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by XXL » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:01 pm

I only ever here stomp playing crap soul type music.

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Sparki » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:29 pm

My era too! had a big aerial I'd point a certain way and I'd pick up the Essex stations, used to start with Charge 90.8 then work my way down the dial. Couldnt pick up Premier though :(

mixfm
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by mixfm » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:14 pm

unless your in with caretaker. u know what i mean. solar radio aint that bad,,, keep your hand out. & shut your mouth lol

WEBB-TECH
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by WEBB-TECH » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:00 pm

XXL wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:31 pm
Web-Tech of course your going to say that though because it was your era. We try to play all sorts of different stuff but if you try to please everyone you please no one.
To be honest I quite like the stuff you guys play

Lengman
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Lengman » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:47 pm

I agree. Back then I could listen to radio all day, but these days I struggle to even find something worth listening to for a couple of hours in Essex.
I'm giving up on you guys cos you're all gimps

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:19 pm

91.7 seems to be doing pretty well at the moment into Essex and Kent, plus pal of mine's picking them up pretty decent in Dulwich and someone else got them in Borehamwood solid with RDS.