94.2

For discussion of all stations in London's surrounding areas, e.g. Essex, Surrey, Kent & Sussex.
s2000
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:02 pm

94.2

Post by s2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:35 pm

Tf are back, good signal too. Got it 30db on the sony stsb920

WEBB-TECH
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by WEBB-TECH » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:36 am

Shit in Basildon

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


chesney79
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by chesney79 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:50 pm

No doubt till there best friends comes out to play!!

pure94
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 am

Re: 94.2

Post by pure94 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:46 am

Shit station!!!

OldskoolPirate
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by OldskoolPirate » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Worst station ever to come on, and run by a bunch of cunts. Glad it’s finally off.

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by famefm » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:12 pm

Hopefully this frequency is going to be given out by ofcom soon seems no good pirate stations seem to use it so maybe a legal community station would be an improvement?

house-every-weekend
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:58 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by house-every-weekend » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:21 am

Pirates are far better than those tinpot community stations, they sound like someones given a licence to a hospital radio station half the time, pure shite

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by famefm » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:13 am

Not when a pirate is as bad as that one. And talking about going legal ,I still don't know why flex seems to sound like a new amiture outfit now so boring .

WEBB-TECH
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by WEBB-TECH » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:30 am

famefm wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:13 am
Not when a pirate is as bad as that one. And talking about going legal ,I still don't know why flex seems to sound like a new amiture outfit now so boring .
Maybe so but they have been playing some decent tunes lately.

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

Re: 94.2

Post by Albert H » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:20 pm

house-every-weekend wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:21 am
Pirates are far better than those tinpot community stations, they sound like someones given a licence to a hospital radio station half the time, pure shite
You're (mostly) right. They start out with the best of intentions, but the financial restrictions and the insane rules applied by OFCOM mean that it's impossible to financially sustain a station, unless the money comes out of the owner's own pocket. If the station is the slightest bit successful, the big companies (Global, Bauer, etc) wait until they hit the financial buffers, then bail them out and take over..... Another clone station clogging up the band.
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

WEBB-TECH
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by WEBB-TECH » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:01 pm

Albert H wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:20 pm
house-every-weekend wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:21 am
Pirates are far better than those tinpot community stations, they sound like someones given a licence to a hospital radio station half the time, pure shite
You're (mostly) right. They start out with the best of intentions, but the financial restrictions and the insane rules applied by OFCOM mean that it's impossible to financially sustain a station, unless the money comes out of the owner's own pocket. If the station is the slightest bit successful, the big companies (Global, Bauer, etc) wait until they hit the financial buffers, then bail them out and take over..... Another clone station clogging up the band.
My missus listens to Heart. I tend to listen to Absolute a lot. I can't stand Heart

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by famefm » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:56 pm

I would rather have speach or silence than all the above

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

Re: 94.2

Post by Albert H » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:34 am

Most of the automated, voice-tracked crap that Global and Bauer put out is in contravention of their licence terms:
  • They're supposed to have so many hours per week of locally produced programming - they never do.
  • They're supposed to carry specific content for the locale of the station - they don't bother. It's just spewed out of a computer in London and squirted to all their outlets.
  • They're supposed to carry local advertising - they can't be arsed trying to sell airtime to small businesses.
All the endless clone stations across the band are a terrible indictment of the British listener's apathy. They just can't be bothered to complain. The "Gold" format stations all across the country have a library of around 560 tracks. This is astonishingly dull and repetitive, and they still can't understand why they have so few listeners these days.
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Re: 94.2

Post by famefm » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:19 pm

I know but anything is better than today's pop and pop dance shit

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

Re: 94.2

Post by Albert H » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:33 am

famefm wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:19 pm
I know but anything is better than today's pop and pop dance shit
Correct!
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

Og123
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:40 am

Re: 94.2

Post by Og123 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:22 pm

NICE REGULATION YESTERDAY
TOLD YOU IM BACK
CANT PAY TAKE IT AWAY

Og123
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:40 am

Re: 94.2

Post by Og123 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:23 pm

CANT PAY BEN
WE TAKE IT AWAY

Og123
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:40 am

Re: 94.2

Post by Og123 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:24 pm

Og123 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:23 pm
CANT PAY BEN
WE TAKE IT AWAY

Og123
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:40 am

Re: 94.2

Post by Og123 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:25 pm

CANT PAY WE TAKE IT
IMG_3027.JPG
AWAY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

XXL
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:06 am

Re: 94.2

Post by XXL » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:46 pm

Can’t really call that a regulation though can you. They been on for 3 months or so since the last time you “regulated” them.

Ofcom would of took them off sooner. I’m not surprised they’re not paying you.

Post Reply