Page 1 of 1

Ijuice

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:16 am
by pure94
Is it still on???

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:39 pm
by pure94
Apparently on 92.4 and101.4

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:17 pm
by McDonalds
Yes its on my radio.

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:51 pm
by nrglcb2016
Where abouts is this station being picked up? Cant get it where i am

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:29 pm
by Albert j
nrglcb2016 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:51 pm
Where abouts is this station being picked up? Cant get it where i am
There based in Kent but I think they only use 10-25w as they don't get to essex at all. I was getting ifm well on 92.1 a few years back but I've never heard of juice fm until here a few weeks back tried 91.7 92.4 and 101.4 nothing in southend Canvey or benfleet today

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:29 pm
by mgb
I can get Ijuice on 101.2

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:44 pm
by zoostorm
Albert j wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:29 pm
nrglcb2016 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:51 pm
Where abouts is this station being picked up? Cant get it where i am
There based in Kent but I think they only use 10-25w as they don't get to essex at all. I was getting ifm well on 92.1 a few years back but I've never heard of juice fm until here a few weeks back tried 91.7 92.4 and 101.4 nothing in southend Canvey or benfleet today
My mate got them in Basildon over the weekend.

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:19 am
by Albert j
zoostorm wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:44 pm
Albert j wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:29 pm
nrglcb2016 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:51 pm
Where abouts is this station being picked up? Cant get it where i am
There based in Kent but I think they only use 10-25w as they don't get to essex at all. I was getting ifm well on 92.1 a few years back but I've never heard of juice fm until here a few weeks back tried 91.7 92.4 and 101.4 nothing in southend Canvey or benfleet today
My mate got them in Basildon over the weekend.
It's a waste of time trying they move dials every week and are using such low power there getting nowhere. Why didn't they stay on 92.1? It's a good dial and they stated that they bought it so strange they keep moving around. From Kent they should be covering most of essex also. There is nothing on apart from project and tfl so now is a good time for them to be on and get listerners

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:52 pm
by OldskoolPirate
Because of the legal on 92.2

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:29 pm
by famefm
In London 92.2 is metro love radio

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:30 am
by teckniqs
Image

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 am
by Og123
Nice to see a new station pop up. However we all know it’s just a matter of weeks before they have there equipment stolen and threatened by the losers in pirate Radio. Il be very susprised if they haven’t been targeted already. Sad but true. And it ruins in for everyone.

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:50 pm
by Albert j
Og123 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 am
Nice to see a new station pop up. However we all know it’s just a matter of weeks before they have there equipment stolen and threatened by the losers in pirate Radio. Il be very susprised if they haven’t been targeted already. Sad but true. And it ruins in for everyone.
Why would they have there equipment stolen and threatened for no reason? This comment makes no sense ifm has been on for many years already so are not new

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:50 am
by Og123
Albert j wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:50 pm
Og123 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 am
Nice to see a new station pop up. However we all know it’s just a matter of weeks before they have there equipment stolen and threatened by the losers in pirate Radio. Il be very susprised if they haven’t been targeted already. Sad but true. And it ruins in for everyone.
Why would they have there equipment stolen and threatened for no reason? This comment makes no sense ifm has been on for many years already so are not new
I’m sure the desperate crack heads will find/make a reason. Like every station in Essex and Kent has been targeted. When you need your next fix you will steal from your own family if needed.

Re: Ijuice

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:03 pm
by Albert j
Og123 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:50 am
Albert j wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:50 pm
Og123 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 am
Nice to see a new station pop up. However we all know it’s just a matter of weeks before they have there equipment stolen and threatened by the losers in pirate Radio. Il be very susprised if they haven’t been targeted already. Sad but true. And it ruins in for everyone.
Why would they have there equipment stolen and threatened for no reason? This comment makes no sense ifm has been on for many years already so are not new
I’m sure the desperate crack heads will find/make a reason. Like every station in Essex and Kent has been targeted. When you need your next fix you will steal from your own family if needed.
It’s 2018 everybody knows how to jack in or buy a safe! Plus how much is a 2nd hand rig worth doesn’t make much sense