Garage tune ID can you help?

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Garage tune ID can you help?

Post by Sparki » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:49 pm

Seeing as this is the most posted in part of the forum.... can anyone help me ID a garage tune from 1999/2000? I unf dont have any audio so just working from memory. It was played on Essence FM in 2000, the DJ who played it doesnt know, neither does anyone else after me relentlessly trying to describe it and even hum in down FB messenger!... Ok so here goes...

It has a harpsichord sound in it, kinda twinkling/twangy like in this for example (but obv not that exact arrangement) it also has a 2 step beat to it. It has a sample of some MC chatting something like "ay ay ay ay ay ay yeah" and then it goes into some sort of MC gibberish that I can't remember, after that bit a female vocal comes in and I think it goes something like "so seeee meee" or "come seee meee". This is all I have as a description and its driving me crazy not being able to find it! no tune ID groups on FB know it, Discogs track ID group is fucking useless and the post gets ignored.

If anyone can help me with this it'd be much appreciated! I think this came out in either 1999 or it could be 2000 (the tape I used to have was a recording from around November 2000)
Thanks!

sproggy
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: Garage tune ID can you help?

Post by sproggy » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:04 am

Not this is it?

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:25 pm

?
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Sparki » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:34 pm

Hi guys unfortunately neither of them are the tune :( the hunt goes on! Does anyone else know?