Killer vs Kurrupt FM reckons he's suing them

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
Undercover Neckz
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Killer vs Kurrupt FM reckons he's suing them

Post by Undercover Neckz » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:16 am

XXL
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Re: Killer vs Kurrupt FM reckons he's suing them

Post by XXL » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:53 pm

Haha no way. Can’t believe he’s claiming he has mental health problems aswell. Stop stealing boxes at 3am in the morning and driving miles and miles just to pull power cables I would say would improve your life you fat cunt.

g33ky
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by g33ky » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:22 pm

grim
FM for lyfe!

sinus trouble
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by sinus trouble » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:26 am

Firstly, He is not suing Kurrupt actors/actresses! Its The BBC! Personally i am not a fan of the BBC so they deserve all they get.

Secondly, A solicitor willing to take on the case needs to be paid regardless of the outcome! Any compensation that Killa receives will be a substantial amount going to the legal team.

Thirdly, All costs incurred will be extracted from TV License payees pockets! Not the BBC!!
I am as stupid as I look! :|

OverTheHill
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by OverTheHill » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:48 pm

I stopped looking at his tiktok after he slagged off my podcast (bare in mind he was loving it and saying how great it was at first... until we mentioned him). But went back and watched all the videos just now... hilarious how he thinks he can sue over it all. Moral high ground after threatening to beat his mrs on camera. Not to mention all the other stuff, unreal lol. He's probably not going to get anywhere, won't say too much but he actually has some of the details wrong about PJDN as it is, so i can't see him doing very well out of it.

(P.S - New episode with Heny G is up now... links in the pinned podcast thread)

Lordunderground
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by Lordunderground » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:23 pm

I dont understand why he's getting excited about your podcast, you barely mentioned him and it was nothing he hasn't already confirmed on his Tiktok, don't put yourself out there if so sensitive... He blocked me for even saying the Over the Hill podcast. Worth putting some #pirate radio tags James on your Tiktok output as people were looking for your podcast on there..

Cannot view Killer output now but what I will say is; he clearly does know the underground connections in radio from what I saw, some of the names info do check out.

OverTheHill
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by OverTheHill » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:51 pm

some of it checks out mate 100% - but a lot of it doesn't. Certain stations I was on at the times he's talking about etc; nonsense waffle he didn't ever actually do, or took credit for other peoples incidents. I would know... lol. I was also told a few weeks ago, by someone else, about a story he posted on tiktok where he left out A LOT of what really happened. I won't go into detail but at least half of it is waffle.

I saw a few people in the comments asking about the podcast funnily enough, didn't want to comment or I'd likely end up in an argument with him. It is what it is, I use the hashtag on my page, I haven't really got to grips with that platform yet but I'll figure it out eventually I'm sure. Big up mate

Bton-FM
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Bton-FM » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:54 pm

Lordunderground wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:23 pm I dont understand why he's getting excited about your podcast, you barely mentioned him and it was nothing he hasn't already confirmed on his Tiktok, don't put yourself out there if so sensitive... He blocked me for even saying the Over the Hill podcast. Worth putting some #pirate radio tags James on your Tiktok output as people were looking for your podcast on there..

Cannot view Killer output now but what I will say is; he clearly does know the underground connections in radio from what I saw, some of the names info do check out.
Yes, underground connections which are mostly from 20 years ago!

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Sparki » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:33 pm

It is quite funny watching him implode about PJDN, maybe if he wasnt such a wet wipe he wouldnt have been taken the piss out of. You reap what you sow unfortunately and his actions never went unnoticed. I know of a lot of people like him who blow up their ego so much but nothing really checks out 100% and they all remind me of Jay from the Inbetweeners who just wants to be recognised so bullshits. It comes down to own insecurities, I mean what made him go take off stations? did someone rip down his aerial once and then he decided to take everyone else down? tbh who cares! PJDN is wicked and they made the money off the back of his character lol.

RingwayManchester
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by RingwayManchester » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:07 pm