The House Of Garage

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
Regualtor
ne guy
ne guy
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by Regualtor » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:42 pm

Your stolen rig is sprogging from 101.55 to 101.8.thats why your signal is so poor... On 90.6

mifix
ne guy
ne guy
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:47 pm

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by mifix » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:59 pm

Hiding behind another tag are we Regualtor :lol

XXL
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:06 am

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by XXL » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:36 pm

Haha you speak just like killa. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was you tbh Mr Regulator.(I’m guessing that’s the word you were looking for). Obviously you have nothing better to do in your life than drive about looking for peoples £100 setups. Looks like another failed attempt to get the box though. Well done house of garage for securing. Put a camera up there next time so we have a nice mug shot of them. 😂

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1581
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by Albert H » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:21 am

Regualtor wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:53 pm
For your information your aerial is clamped right to the relay antenna.. your aerial is no doubt interfering with the cameras doesn't matter what frequency there on your little maplins dipole for ten pound ain't even tuned in.. Enjoy it while it lasts on that bate block.. Ur rig is sprogging on certain parts of the band.. lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You really don't have a clue, do you?
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1581
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by Albert H » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:32 am

Thehouseofgarage906 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:21 am
Someone not so clever snipped the coax on our test site but it's all good we will be back on 90.6 very soon
I used to have a problem with a certain gentleman from another station who used to think it was fun to put drawing pins into the coax....

I put up a fairly big rig with a FET PA that wasn't going to be blown up (like an ordinary transistor rig of the time) by a shorted coax. He got a massive RF burn that STILL hurts at times nearly 20 years after the event! He never interfered with another of my installations after that!

Other security measures included running coax up inside the aerial mast, bricking rigs into walls, bolting them to the underside of water tanks, pouring wet cement over the gear, and infecting the gear with shigella. I frequently installed motion activated cameras in the vicinity of the gear and got some great photographs of the usual dickheads trying to steal or cripple the gear. When confronted with the photographic evidence and a large group of rather threatening motorcyclists, they decided that it was probably best to leave other people's gear alone!
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

XXL
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:06 am

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by XXL » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:59 pm

Best security is to put it somewhere the thieves can’t even get to. Tower blocks are pretty insecure unless your the only one with the key. For example, use an office block that a mate works at and can let you in. everyone else won’t even get past the front desk.

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1581
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by Albert H » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:50 pm

I used the roof of a department store for several years!
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

Casual
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by Casual » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:31 am

XXL wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:59 pm
Best security is to put it somewhere the thieves can’t even get to. Tower blocks are pretty insecure unless your the only one with the key. For example, use an office block that a mate works at and can let you in. everyone else won’t even get past the front desk.
Reminds me of a twin stack set up on an office block in Clerkenwell/Old Street area back in the day (think it was around 2003/4) when all the other blocks in East at the time were occupied/getting battered. Heard rumours at the time it was Shine FM's gear but this was never confirmed or denied.

User avatar
teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 2585
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 am

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by teckniqs » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:49 am

Casual wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:31 am
XXL wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:59 pm
Best security is to put it somewhere the thieves can’t even get to. Tower blocks are pretty insecure unless your the only one with the key. For example, use an office block that a mate works at and can let you in. everyone else won’t even get past the front desk.
Reminds me of a twin stack set up on an office block in Clerkenwell/Old Street area back in the day (think it was around 2003/4) when all the other blocks in East at the time were occupied/getting battered. Heard rumours at the time it was Shine FM's gear but this was never confirmed or denied.
If you mean the one that was on the Police programme where they were called to the roof of that new office block being built, it wasn't Shine.


Casual
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by Casual » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:59 am

teckniqs wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:49 am
Casual wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:31 am
XXL wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:59 pm
Best security is to put it somewhere the thieves can’t even get to. Tower blocks are pretty insecure unless your the only one with the key. For example, use an office block that a mate works at and can let you in. everyone else won’t even get past the front desk.
Reminds me of a twin stack set up on an office block in Clerkenwell/Old Street area back in the day (think it was around 2003/4) when all the other blocks in East at the time were occupied/getting battered. Heard rumours at the time it was Shine FM's gear but this was never confirmed or denied.
If you mean the one that was on the Police programme where they were called to the roof of that new office block being built, it wasn't Shine.
Fair do's it wasn't Shine then. Not seen that clip before either but the area looks familiar. I used to work in a building near Holborn at the time & had a clear view of the site a couple of miles away from my window.

pure94
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 am

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by pure94 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:13 am

Surprised freek ain't jumped back on aftercyndicut bullied them off

User avatar
teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 2585
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 am

Re: The House Of Garage

Post by teckniqs » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:16 am

pure94 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:13 am
Surprised freek ain't jumped back on aftercyndicut bullied them off
Turkish on there now...

Post Reply