Hello

Oh hello - you must be new. Introduce yourself to the radio world here!
Ignite
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Hello

Post by Ignite » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:55 pm

Hi,

I thought I would finally get round to introducing myself here as I've been a lurker for some time.

My area of work is mainly studio kit and playout systems rather than transmitters. I'm always on the lookout for open source solutions, and use / support people using Rivendell (Linux based playout software). I'm currently trying to find a RasPi stream encoder solution that has is headerless with a web interface for configuration. Something to play with over the holidays.

I'm probably going to ask some very dumb transmitter questions so please be gentle.

Ignite

BriansBrain
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin
Location: Gran Canaria, Spain. One of the 7 islands off the N.W. coast of Africa.

Re: Hello

Post by BriansBrain » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Hello and welcome :smoke

I'm also into playout systems, nothing on the market could satisfy my needs so I coded my own :whistle

It's a unique Semi Artificial Intelligence Automation Control System using Speech Synthesizers.
Over 18 years in the making, he ''Brian'' has over 66,500 individual ''Voice-Tracking'' audio files at his disposal.

:tup
''Radio Brian'' - One of the Most Unique English Speaking Radio Stations in the Canaries... Possibly the World.