Press enquiry

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
sde-1104
Neckmin
Neckmin

Press enquiry

Post by sde-1104 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Copied from a PM:

Hi,

My name is Ella, I am a journalist at the Hackney Citizen newspaper, an independent local newspaper in Hackney. I am writing a story on recent joint crackdown by Hackney Homes and Ofcom on pirate radio in the borough. Stephen Hebditch said you guys would be good to contact.

I am trying to get hold of some stations which might be operating in Hackney for a chat- anonymously of course. If not then if this message could get out to some local listeners or enthusiasts would be great, I thought I'd message you first as not sure about the rules of the forum.

I have spoken to some local internet and community stations, as well as a woman who use to live on the Nightingale Estate and watched Rush FM DJ's abseil onto the roof.

If you could pass this request on to anyone who might wish to comment that would be great.

Many thanks,

Ella

[email protected]...