Who is going to put their station to good use?

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
ANONYMOUS2020
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Who is going to put their station to good use?

Post by ANONYMOUS2020 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 am

By this I mean airing facts of freedom of speech to which is now banned. The first station to be sanctioned is uckfield fm for speaking about covid 19 causes cures and also 5g.

#GLOBALLONDONARMY

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: Who is going to put their station to good use?

Post by Polecat » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:07 pm

There's a big difference between freedom of speech and spreading false rumours in breach of your licence....
Polecat
No Groove Where I Come From

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Sun May 10, 2020 2:43 am

There have been other stations and nationally distributed TV programmes that have been sanctioned. The cretins conflating the spread of 5G coverage and Coronavirus infections, leading to morons setting fire to cell site towers and equipment cabinets, frankly need Chinese-style "re-education", or removal from the general population for their own safety - they're too stupid to be allowed out.

Worse than those dolts are the TV presenters like Eamonn Holmes and Piers Moron, who actually preach this insanity on their TV shows. They need to be locked up for the benefit of the rest of the population.
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Polecat » Sun May 10, 2020 5:13 am

Couldn't agree more Albert. Add the psychotic attention seeker David Oik and you have a Full House.
Polecat
No Groove Where I Come From