5G

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
thetufparker
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Re: 5G

Post by thetufparker » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Albert mate - whats the lies being told regarding Corona? (out of interest) ..

Also - someone here will know this - Regarding the 5g - have you seen the swilliamism video about 'point clouds' and mapping using 5g. Reconstricting 3d footage from a past point in time using mobile phone data? This was from last year but i never heard much about it since then.. He does it with a 4g connection as a demo.. IS this really a thing>?

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:38 am

Nope. It's largely bogus.

We're being told that the CV is terrible and is going to kill your Granny. The truth is that MORE people died from ordinary Seasonal Flu last year - despite there being an inoculation for the variety that was around at the time - than have died (or will die) from this "novel coronavirus".

I can't understand why governments right now want to have scared populations. It might have been because of the imminent banking collapse (again), or there's something worse on the horizon that they don't want to worry us about just yet. Remember - all restrictive totalitarian regimes have relied on fear for control.

The tropical island looks better and better!
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

Bton-FM
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Bton-FM » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:43 pm

Some mug tried to tell me 5G causes Corona virus and I laughed in their face as that's the best thing I've heard all year hahahahahaha.

yellowbeard
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by yellowbeard » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:26 pm

Bton-FM wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:43 pm Some mug tried to tell me 5G causes Corona virus and I laughed in their face as that's the best thing I've heard all year hahahahahaha.
I actually read this while the muppet show movie was on telly...

Birmingham and Merseyside masts torched over 5G coronavirus claims
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-52164358

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:28 am

The utter stupidity of some people is breathtaking. I heard today that if your face mask is soaked in alcohol gel, you can't catch coronavirus. This was from some nutter in a queue at the local supermarket. I told him to try wearing his face mask and breathing through it when it was soaked with gel. He actually tried it - everyone in the queue fell about laughing as he discovered that he couldn't breath through the saturated mask!
"Why is my rig humming?"
;)

ANONYMOUS2020
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by ANONYMOUS2020 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:29 am

I neither agree or disagree but all I do know is 5g is and can be used as a bio weapon and is used to disperse crowds also. . It's used by the military. Yet I am not saying it's the same as a 5g phone mast However I would not go near one either.

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by radionortheast » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:53 pm

ANONYMOUS2020 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:29 am I neither agree or disagree but all I do know is 5g is and can be used as a bio weapon and is used to disperse crowds also. . It's used by the military. Yet I am not saying it's the same as a 5g phone mast However I would not go near one either.
You might be thinking of some kind of audio weapon, 5g is safe think the only problem is it is with the equipment been manufactured by china, with it been a fairly totalitarian place, if they make it we are trusting them not leave back doors, so them or someone else couldn't over ride it!.

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Polecat » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:02 pm

It's called Active Denial Technology. There's a lot of info on the net but check who's saying it before getting too worked up.

In summary, it penetrates 1/64th" under the skin causing the individual to feel like they're being fried. So they run away. Sounds awful but certified completely safe.

I'd say it's the only reason you should need to stay away from street protests in the US...the capital of the free world.
Polecat
No Groove Where I Come From

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:09 am

ANONYMOUS2020 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:29 am I neither agree or disagree but all I do know is 5g is and can be used as a bio weapon and is used to disperse crowds also. . It's used by the military. Yet I am not saying it's the same as a 5g phone mast However I would not go near one either.
Complete nonsense, I'm afraid. I'll explain - slowly - again.....

5G is the same as 4G, 3G and all the other digital modes of radio communication. There are three differences with 5G - fractionally wider bandwidth, improved data conversion algorithms and much better error correction. The improved error correction means that the power budget for a working link is smaller - the handsets and the bases transmit less power. The batteries have better life and the handsets don't get as warm.

I'll say it again for the hard of thinking: 5G is nothing special. It's mostly the same as all the older systems. It uses slightly higher and lower frequencies than the existing mobile technologies - just like using the "Japanese" FM band (goes down below the ordinary band) and it will tend to use lower transmitter power.
"Why is my rig humming?"
;)