5G

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
Mongo82
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

5G

Post by Mongo82 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Hi all, Happy New Year, belated if you are not Chinese.
Cutting to the chase, I've have watched some very good documentaries on youtube such as swilliamism and the Mark Steel talks on this subject, all very interesting but do question the info, being that you can find right and wrong answers to anything on there. I have also just seen a video, where there is a ringed brillo pad a mobile phone on 5G ringing at the center and the brillo pad starts to light up, not sure I am buying that. We all know Microwaves are not good for us, BUT if anyones is going to know, its going to be the likes of some of the knowledgable people on here. So what are you're opinions on this being rolled out and how worried should we all be?

Cheers Mongo

fmuser877
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: 5G

Post by fmuser877 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:45 pm

I get a headache with fm 30 watts on some times.

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Polecat » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:16 pm

And is 5G any different to 4G? I'd like to know about this too.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Polecat
No Groove Where I Come From

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:34 pm

Mongo82 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:02 pm I have also just seen a video, where there is a ringed brillo pad a mobile phone on 5G ringing at the center and the brillo pad starts to light up, not sure I am buying that.
LOL I don't think a microwave oven could even do that!

yellowbeard
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by yellowbeard » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:44 pm

We all been cooking up one side of our heads since the 1990's - millions of us, so far there is no definitive epidemiological evidence of any effects on human health at all. Given the sample size of "millions" - if there is a problem with mobile phones then the A&E departments would be full of numptys saying stuff like "I've a terrible headache" or "can you smell toast". Show me the peer reviewed studies in The Lancet or JAMA I says. Also when you are watching videos like that, please bear in mind you are not a brillo pad... :lol:

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:30 am

5 G is the same as previous technologies, but with wider channels to get more data through. That's all. The power levels are no different to existing mobiles and MUCH lower than the first and second generation stuff back in the 80s! All the scare stories are just silly nonsense.

One example: We were contracted to add radio facilities to a tower built on the corner of a school building. We put the aerials up and ran cables into the building. As part of the deal, we were also to install comprehensive (pun intended) wi-fi for the school's use.

We'd been on site for two days when I was called into the Headmaster's office. All the teachers were there, and they started accusing me of "damaging their health" and causing them headaches with the radio gear.....

I listened to twenty minutes of their insane ranting, then took them all down the corridor to the equipment cupboard, where they could clearly see that none of the cables were connected to anything yet! I had no further trouble from them after that!
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Polecat » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:17 am

Thanks both. Good info.

Polecat

Mongo82
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Mongo82 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:26 am

[/quote]

LOL I don't think a microwave oven could even do that!
[/quote]

As a kid having left home at 16, the learning to cook on a budget teaches you good lessons. I tried to boil an egg in one once, the bang it made shook the kitchen.

Mongo82
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Mongo82 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:31 am

Albert H wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:30 am 5 G is the same as previous technologies, but with wider channels to get more data through. That's all. The power levels are no different to existing mobiles and MUCH lower than the first and second generation stuff back in the 80s! All the scare stories are just silly nonsense.

One example: We were contracted to add radio facilities to a tower built on the corner of a school building. We put the aerials up and ran cables into the building. As part of the deal, we were also to install comprehensive (pun intended) wi-fi for the school's use.

We'd been on site for two days when I was called into the Headmaster's office. All the teachers were there, and they started accusing me of "damaging their health" and causing them headaches with the radio gear.....

I listened to twenty minutes of their insane ranting, then took them all down the corridor to the equipment cupboard, where they could clearly see that none of the cables were connected to anything yet! I had no further trouble from them after that!
So from a consumer point a view quite safe then? Or we will only know in time? What about from a goverment prospective, with the mass infrastructure in place, is surveillance 3D mapping plausable within buildings and could it be used as something more, upping the power?

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:16 pm

Conspiracy Theories are much more dangerous than 5G.

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: RE: Re: 5G

Post by Polecat » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:31 pm

teckniqs wrote:Conspiracy Theories are much more dangerous than 5G.
Too right

Polecat

Mongo82
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Mongo82 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:00 pm

teckniqs wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:16 pm Conspiracy Theories are much more dangerous than 5G.
There was talk of Common Purpose on one of the threads earlier and how they are influencening all parts of government and while i actually think there is some truth in that, some also think thats a conspiracy.

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:38 am

Common Purpose is one of the most insidious conspiracies that's ever been seen.
"Why is my rig humming?"
;)

Mongo82
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Mongo82 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:26 am

Yeah i don't disagree with you Albert, i've watched Brian Gherish and many docs on it. But Common Purpose would also say, its all conspiracy theorist and we're all cranks if we don't drink all the gov cool aid thats spouted by them. You see where i'm going with this... Yes/No? I don't believe the earth is flat or that we have never been to the moon. But some conspiracys have later proven to be true. No? Anyway my question still is... Can these systems 3d map and can the infrastructure be used as some sort of crowd control or even a weapon. I'm assuming most groundbreaking advanced technologies get used for defence status first before being made consumer profitable. Dis-information via media tec communications is already a weapon, so in part i have answered my own question. But if power was upped to beyond a certain level could it be more sinister than just an advance media tool? All genuine questions. Cheers Mongo.

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:19 am

Mongo82 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:26 am i've watched Brian Gherish and many docs on it.
I've heard it all now, maybe you should watch some Docs about him and his affiliations with and protection for convicted paedophiles. But that's a different story.

....Enough said!

Mongo82
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Mongo82 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:58 am

teckniqs wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:19 am
Mongo82 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:26 am i
....Enough said!
I have not heard that, but i am open minded enough to look into it. I have heard things about UK Collumn, but that was not one of them.
So its hardly enough said is it?

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:04 pm

Well for me it is.

Mongo82
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Mongo82 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:14 pm

teckniqs wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:04 pm Well for me it is.
fair enough ;)

ANONYMOUS2020
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by ANONYMOUS2020 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Do more research on 5G the evidence is there... Then you will see for yourself

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:55 am

For crying out loud!!!!

I will write this slowly, so you can keep up....

5G is the same as 4G, is the same as 3G (and all the earlier digital systems) and all similar digital communication systems including the "trunked" radio used by Police, Ambulance, Fire Brigade and the Military.

There are two small but significant changes in 5G - the bandwidth of each channel is slightly increased and the data compression algorithms have been improved. The self-correction also works better (as a by-product of the improved compression), so the link power budgets can be smaller - the phones will radiate LESS energy than their predecessors, won't get as warm in use, and will have longer battery life.

There are many worse things to be worried about - like the lies being told about the Coronavirus, about the imminent collapse of the global banking system, and all the other grief that we're going to have to put up with over the next few years. My little tropical island is starting to look very attractive!
"Why is my rig humming?"
;)