RF-HEAD

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
TGillies
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

RF-HEAD

Post by TGillies » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:39 pm

If you are thinking about or intend to enter business with this guy, I would strongly recommend to stay clear.

I refer to this post made by myself a few months back...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2319

RF-HEAD pm'ed me offering me help, by offering to repair said rig. I sent the rig to Holland, and after a few back and forth messages he told me the rig was unrepairable and that he would be willing to "sell" me one of his rigs. I agree'd to buy from him a 150w "london style rig" for £200.

To cut a long story short... after i sent payment and 3 months later, i never received any rig.

So all in i lost a rig (which cost me £270) and £200 in cash, that's almost £500 dealing with this guy.

I would hate for anyone else to go through the stress i have the last few months dealing with this guy, please avoid at all costs.

I have all messages saved and can forward on request

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: RF-HEAD

Post by Polecat » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:50 am

Nasty business. Sorry to hear and thanks for the nod

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Polecat
No Groove Where I Come From

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:03 pm

He always takes ages, just be a bit more patient.

....I am sure you will get it soon like everyone else (eventually) does.

piradio
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by piradio » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:38 pm

He is a long guy .. but they always turn up.. He does like to take in other people rigs broken or working so he can copy there design :)

RF-Head
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by RF-Head » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:10 am

It's not all like that.....
You put a paypal claim after a few weeks and told paypal that it was not a legal payment that was made by you to get your money back
So paypal locked my account to look whats happend after that they recall the payment and you got your money back!!(you not lost 200)
Now i have a locked paypal account and can only make payment when i put money on it.
I always sent people there boxes but also most on here know that i'm realy busy with my shop and official stopped making transmitters because of time problems that why i tell you that you can get one of my own boxes!
And i have a tuned box here packed to be shipped.....

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Polecat » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:29 am

Sounds like a bad misunderstanding. Hope you get it resolved.

Polecat

nrgkits.nz
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by nrgkits.nz » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:31 am

You can submit a counter claim with evidence. I don't think Paypal would lock your account just like that, unless there's something else going on. They usually just temporarily freeze that one payment that was made to you.

Whats there to stop a buyer putting in a fraudulent claim, it happens from time to time. I've had the odd buyer put in a claim before (trying to get something for free), but never had my Paypal account locked.

If you explain your side and provide the evidence they require, usually you're ok.

RF-Head
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by RF-Head » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:48 am

@NRG
Yes but the problem was that i tryd to pay the money back after the claim he made
And thinking it was maybe better that the buyer made a new payment so i can sent the transmitter to him
I don't trust people that make a fraud complaine and say that they not made the payment.
Put a claim that you still not received it.
I had a few problems in the past people ordering a trasmitter and after that they received it they put a claim that the sign on the papers was net from them but maybe from someone living in the same student house.... ( 2 times)

TGillies
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by TGillies » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:10 pm

Yes i did put a claim in. If you told me that I would have to wait 3 months I would happily wait. But when you tell me 3 times over a 3 month period “box is ready will ship this week” it’s only normal that suspicion will be raised, hence the reason for the claim. I also never got the money back as PayPal told me they couldn’t refund as the payment wasn’t covered under friends and family payment.

I also didn’t know anything about your PayPal being locked, so perhaps if you’d have communicated that with me privately we could have avoided this mess.

For the record I don’t regard you as any type of fraud, you seem like an legit guy... as one poster stated above, it’s just been a long misunderstanding from the off that could have been avoided with a little more communication and honesty.

I will remove this post soon (fueled by frustration) and we can put this shit behind us.
Last edited by TGillies on Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RF-Head
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by RF-Head » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:27 pm

If it's good paypal will give you the money back but they are looking now what is happend
First you put a claim it was not a legal transaction en a little later that the sale was not correct because what you received was not as prommist
Now paypal will take max 75 days to come to there answer.... and already take the money of my account
Don't know what to do to solv this problem and only wait to paypal
i still have your box tuned and ready to go so please wait to the answer of paypal

TGillies
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by TGillies » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:11 pm

RF-Head wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:27 pm If it's good paypal will give you the money back but they are looking now what is happend
First you put a claim it was not a legal transaction en a little later that the sale was not correct because what you received was not as prommist
Now paypal will take max 75 days to come to there answer.... and already take the money of my account
Don't know what to do to solv this problem and only wait to paypal
i still have your box tuned and ready to go so please wait to the answer of paypal
absolutely fine by me, i never knew anything about 75 days wait, only thing paypal told me that i failed the claim. I just wish it didn't have come to me making this post before receving this information which could have been communicated privately.

Like i say i will remove this post.

HamRadioUk
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by HamRadioUk » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:01 pm

RF HEAD.

please check your private message.

Hoping to place and order ASAP.

Thank you.

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:04 am

RF-Head wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:27 pm
After all this - personally I would just refund him if you still have the box there. I think even if Paypal are holding the money you can still just send a refund and the case will be closed.

....I wouldn't be as kind as you to still want to sent something out to somebody after trying to ruin my good reputation over a widely used pirate radio forum, but maybe that's just me.

TGillies
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by TGillies » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:44 am

teckniqs wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:04 am
....I wouldn't be as kind as you to still want to sent something out to somebody after trying to ruin my good reputation over a widely used pirate radio forum, but maybe that's just me.
Reputation counts for nothing im afraid when you are dealing with peoples money. £200 might not mean much to you bud but it does to me, especially at xmas time. 3 months is enough time to wait for an online item especially from someone who runs his own business, efficiency is the least u can expect.

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:08 pm

Well I've been dealing with RF-HEAD on and off for the past 15 years and never had a problem and neither has anyone I've recommended him to.

...Granted they had to wait a while, but they all got their stuff and not one of them came on here moaning like a little bitch.

TGillies
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by TGillies » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:23 pm

teckniqs wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:08 pm Well I've been dealing with RF-HEAD on and off for the past 15 years and never had a problem and neither has anyone I've recommended him to.

...Granted they had to wait a while, but they all got their stuff and not one of them came on here moaning like a little bitch.
Round of applause goes to you for coming up with the posts most predictable reply.

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Polecat » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:27 am

Did you get to a resolution on this? Seemed close a while ago.

Polecat

TGillies
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by TGillies » Tue May 05, 2020 1:45 am

Polecat wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:27 am Did you get to a resolution on this? Seemed close a while ago.

Yes, not the end result I'd have preffered, but this is history as far as I'm concered... what I've learned from this is never to do business on a forum, twice i've tried on here and twice if fallen flat on my face. Chinese rigs from ebay are a far more reliable option it seems

Polecat
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Polecat » Tue May 05, 2020 10:54 am

Sorry to hear that. It's difficult on a forum.

You can buy decent rigs on ebay too. A Phoenix Comms 6w just sold for £100 and there's a BW50 on there now but it'll probably go for maybe £450-500.

The chinese rigs seem to be getting a bit better. Did you get one?
Polecat

TGillies
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by TGillies » Tue May 05, 2020 10:57 pm

Polecat wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:54 am Sorry to hear that. It's difficult on a forum.

You can buy decent rigs on ebay too. A Phoenix Comms 6w just sold for £100 and there's a BW50 on there now but it'll probably go for maybe £450-500.

The chinese rigs seem to be getting a bit better. Did you get one?
Yeah man i saw the BW on there, really tempting.

with regards to the chinese rigs, they dont get a lot of praise, but ive had many different rigs over the years, ranging from BW, NRG and ebay stuff and these little things are pretty sturdy. ive bought 2 of them so far, a little 15w just to try out... let's just say this little thing plugged into my 5/8 performs just as good as my previous 150w rig... if not better.

ive since purchased this little thing:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NKTECH-CZE-T ... 8jeWTGzYtw

and could not fault it. you can actually push 30w out of it with a bigger psu.