Medical cannabis

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
shorty
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Medical cannabis

Post by shorty » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:41 pm

I need some advice on Cannabis for medical use as i'm not that clued up on the subject, i need to source a supply of good quality medical cannabis oil that as both cbd and thc, a family member is having siezures after suffering a brain hemorrhage, things are bad and getting worse, i'm not bothered if it's legal or not or about the legal consequences for myself.

Are there any reputable suppliers, i'm thinking the Netherlands or Spain were i can get hold of some and bring it back, i need to do this so that we have given her the best chance we can as the tablets the doctors have been dishing out don't work.

I thought this forum would be a good place to ask as the members have a wealth of knowledge from all corners of the globe.

Moderators, i hope this post is ok with yourselves, if you feel it's not appropriate, i will delete the post.

darkcore
ne guy
ne guy

Re: Medical cannabis

Post by darkcore » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:53 am

Any oil you buy legally in the UK will be CBD only. If you want oil with THC as well then you will have to get that off the black market or go to Holland and risk bringing it back. I can't see anybody on here that will point you to someone in the UK selling oil with THC. I would personally buy CBD oil legally to take orally and then get some decent weed with high THC from a mate and smoke it or vape it. If you went to Holland I am sure one of the coffee shops would be able to source the correct balance of oil that you need.

Hopefully that is a bit of help

shorty
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by shorty » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 am

I've already tried cbd oil legally available in th UK, it worked great for a couple of months then it stopped working, i have no idea why or what changed to stop it working, we then tried two other brands to see if they would work, but no luck.

I will have a trip over to Holland, it seems to be the best option at the moment, no idea if it will work just need to give it a go so that we've tried everything available, hopefully it it will.

thetufparker
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by thetufparker » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:23 pm

Make your own.. Only way to be sure , and very easy - ideally for meds use a single batch of good quality flower - so no varience ... isopro - a filter - pan - electric hob. . Do it outdoors due to fumes.
Re - Cbd - source the crystellate its legal i believe to posess (and cheaper) - again you can be sure on dosages..
Good luck - speak to your local canna club..

s2000

Post by s2000 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:11 pm

I heard today (not sure how true it is), the EU are banning it as it's been so successful curing all kinds of medical problems... all the European pharmacutical companies are not happy!!

shorty
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by shorty » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:51 pm

I've made a small amount of oil as you described to see if works ok, i didn't realise it was so easy to make yourself, i've ordered a water destiller to use next time instead of a pan & electric hob. There are some good youtube videos i like the endoca method, thanks

I'm sure it will get banned by the EU if the big drug companies start losing money when more people start using/making oil themselves.

ANONYMOUS2020
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by ANONYMOUS2020 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:39 pm

most if not all uk cbd oils have very little or no cbd in them. Go to Holland speak to people who own shops etc you shall find what your looking for and it shall work

Stafball
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Stafball » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:31 pm

project 21 google it sign up costs money but its legal if successful.thers a list of clinics that you can get a consolation with to get a script for CBD AND THC med grade oil and flower.Also ther is new regulations in place regarding cbd so now days the cbd you get have the amount stated.

Ther is a few types of cbd out ther most is isolate terpene infused ther is some full spectrum that has small trace amounts of thc and you have extract from seeds oil with very little cbd in it at all i would go for full spectrum or isolate you can also get resin flower shatter eddables drops although flower is illegal resin is not look around on the net your find some sources also you want a lab sheet with the product to show you what it is hope this helps

BTW this i have done all myself with successes

Electronically
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Electronically » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:46 pm

I have to ask this question what is cannabis got to do with radio?. Shouldn't it not be mentioned in a drug zone thread?

Sent from my AMN-LX9 using Tapatalk

Stafball
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Stafball » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:05 am

Good point can admin not move it ther?

HAZARDFMradio
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by HAZARDFMradio » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:19 am

I think Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please explain it 👍🏼

rigmo
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by rigmo » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:11 pm

HAZARDFMradio wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:19 am I think Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please explain it 👍🏼
:lol: rf i illegal like cannabis oil thc this kill cancer !