wtf happened?

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
FM King
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: wtf happened?

Post by FM King » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:24 am

That hat is so fucking gay hahaha! I see they love his picture

ray
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by ray » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:15 am

:lol:

verticalvince
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by verticalvince » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:25 am

i like this forum much like the .com its great if your an active station provider or even if your not for the most of us its like minded ppl sharing knowledge learning from advice given based on nothing more than their own nathandering experience (wear sunscreen) lol example, my first every tx was a smartkit kt1024 4w 24.99 from bull electrical think it was 1993/4 bk then no forums only advice of another local station providerwho back then did mange to get this thing stable at 2.5w with original BFS22 final with 2 v.regs and other componants but even then i was told dont use as not a real tx just a powerd oscr. compare then till now not much has changed only now its dont tx from the far east lol instead of just that local tech here we have many which is valueable. we are a dying breed DABradio was ment to be the pirates dream for analogue fm sooo many stations wer gonna flood the dial.. newcomers are still taking an intrest who is gonna teach them as they learn..? who taught us..? we did we taught each other sharing knowledge and experiences .. just saying lol dam speed makes me tend to go on and on lol