Homebuilt tx type

Everything technical about radio can be discussed here, whether it's transmitting or receiving. Guides, charts, diagrams, etc. are all welcome.
piraterx
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Homebuilt tx type

Post by piraterx » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:26 pm

I remember talking to a chap in pirate land many many years ago and he used to refer to a tx he had that was homebuilt and referred to it as a tori-mariot design.

Never heard of it and there was no one building rigs called it.

Heard of the obvious names like bug style,manhatten etc etc but this always stuck in ma mind.

Answers on a postcard.........................................................

Electronically
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: Homebuilt tx type

Post by Electronically » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:10 pm

Tony marriot was that no a guy called Victor lol. He was clever master mind behind pirate I bought one from him in Middlesbrough. He tuned my mates transmitter to an absolute T. He was clever don't mention this guy. Rich was the dynamite to it all. He would never reveal to anyone but there you have it

Sent from my AMN-LX9 using Tapatalk

Electronically
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: RE: Re: Homebuilt tx type

Post by Electronically » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:42 am

Electronically wrote:Tony marriot was that no a guy called Victor lol. He was clever master mind behind pirate I bought one from him in Middlesbrough. He tuned my mates transmitter to an absolute T. He was clever don't mention this guy. He was the dynamite to it all. He would never reveal to anyone but there you have it