Who uploads to mixcloud for RADIONECKS

A place to share your mixes or productions with the rest of the community. Or share stuff you've found around the web. All non-pirate recordings should also go here, including rips from licensed radio. You can also let us know when & where we can hear you on the spectrum or web...
Versus
ne guy
ne guy

Who uploads to mixcloud for RADIONECKS

Post by Versus » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:09 pm

Firstly I'd like to say thanks for uploading not 1 but 3 of my sets from koolfm, one of them being ironic that its garage. Here is one of them from the radionecks shares. Please follow me on the various platforms instagram being best for live streams and interaction. @djversusuk

My mixcloud is also funny for this situation as its @eruptionversus where I have a regular spot live 10pm saturday nights till late.

Keep up the great work radionecks we appreciate the support.

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Re: Who uploads to mixcloud for RADIONECKS

Post by SD-E1102 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:54 pm

Unfortunately it's an old account that cannot be updated but it might be worth us doing a new mixcloud account given that youtube tends to block a lot of what we used to post.
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution

Versus
ne guy
ne guy

Post by Versus » Sun May 07, 2023 12:30 am

having old sets on the net is important, when there is a connection with radio and history as such. People easily forget where the roots are from.

radionortheast
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by radionortheast » Mon May 22, 2023 9:55 am

Its a pity the way that its gone it did look like a good site, I was tempted to make my own shows, you kind of have to pay if you have more than 10 shows, which makes it a bit of a no go for most people who make their own mixes shows who don't make any money out of them.