Leeds? Bradford?

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
g2000
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Leeds? Bradford?

Post by g2000 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Anyone on here from these parts?

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: Leeds? Bradford?

Post by pirateaddict » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:58 am

I'm from Sheffield.. Is that any Robin Hood?? Ain't heard anything new from over there for a while.. Just the usual fresh n peoples bangin out but my aerial is shit now tbh..Anyway wha gwan mate?

djmikespeed
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by djmikespeed » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:31 pm

I'm from Mirfield near Huddersfield, but travel to Leeds and surrounding areas with work :)
Mike Speed | http://www.djmikespeed.co.uk | Soundcloud & Mixcloud - /djmikespeed | http://www.reactradio.uk | Underground & Oldskool Beats | 24-7

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by radionortheast » Sun May 28, 2017 10:23 am

maybe their waiting to do some signals tests, if it is groove 107, the signal can't be too strong it would interfere with trax/stray

pirateaddict
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by pirateaddict » Sun May 28, 2017 12:17 pm

It's someone who was on groove fm gonna start his own station with the old rig by the looks of it.. I wish him luck! I don't think anyone would notice trax being interfered with tbf :lol: does anybody know why trax is on air.? How do ya get a licence to bore people to death?

g2000
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by g2000 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Yeah, potentially doing something else under a new name with slighly different coverage. Just need some more spare time!

radionortheast
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by radionortheast » Mon May 29, 2017 9:16 am

pirateaddict wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 12:17 pm It's someone who was on groove fm gonna start his own station with the old rig by the looks of it.. I wish him luck! I don't think anyone would notice trax being interfered with tbf :lol: does anybody know why trax is on air.? How do ya get a licence to bore people to death?
they got djs from estabished licenced stations to do rsls, then afterwards where sucessful, they where only ever going to give licences to stations that could stay afloat. lot of these stations are owned by lincs fm plc, with some like ridings it become finanically unviable to have studios in the local area so now they have them in barnsley share them with dearn fm share with another station which is outside the area, which is quite funny, all stations also share the same logo (the company colors green and purple) later on it became too expensive to have djs in the studio, :lol: late on a night so most of them are just automated :D