94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

For discussion of all stations in London's surrounding areas, e.g. Essex, Surrey, Kent & Sussex.
DoubleStack
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:39 pm

94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by DoubleStack » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:28 am

BROADCAST/TRANSMITTER SITE LOCATED.
PHOTOS TAKEN. NAMES AND ADDRESS REPORTED TO OFCOM AND POLICE AGAIN.
REMOVAL PAPERWORK IN PROGRESS.

ENJOY THE LAST 2 WEEKS ON AIR BEN.

RIP RISE 98.3
RIP LIVE 91.8
RIP ESCAPE 87.8
RIP CHOICE 92.1

YOU OWE 500 POUNDS.
NOW YOU OWE 1000 POUNDS.
UNTIL THE DEBT HAS BEEN CLEARED YOU ARE BANNED FROM TRANSMITTING.
YOUR A CHEEKY CUNT TRYING TO BROADCAST AGAIN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
TRY THIS AGAIN AND THE DEBT GOES UP TO 1500 POUNDS.

YOU HAVE KILLER TO BLAME FOR US TAKING OVER 30 TRANSMITTERS FROM YOU.

ONCE YOU HAVE PAYED THE DEBT YOU WILL BE LEFT ALONE I PROMISE.
ITS GOING TO COST YOU MUCH MORE IGNORING US.
MORE ARRESTS WILL BE TAKING PLACE NOW I HAVE GOOD EVIDENCE YOUR BACK.

IF YOU WANT TO LOSE A TRANSMITTER EVERY 2 WEEKS AND END UP BACK INSIDE KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING.

WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE?

PAY UP ITS SIMPLE.

YOUR CHOICE?

ENJOY YOUR NEXT ARREST. 3RD TIME LUCKY.

OldskoolPirate
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by OldskoolPirate » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:56 am

RIP CHOICE ?

mate you do know the choice essex owner was best pals with Ben right ? Even used his safes.

Live2SX
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:47 am

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by Live2SX » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 am

LOL bruv

User avatar
Twista UK
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 am

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by Twista UK » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:10 pm

What's going on has this Piikey been kicked off the dole? Protection Rackets how pathetic! Why not get a job scum bag.

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by Albert H » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:28 am

Anyone know who this "DoubleStack" moron is? Looks like (s)he needs dealing with - seriously. If any of you can PM me an accurate address, we'll get it sorted out. The last clown that tried this caper ended up with a burnt-out car, two broken legs and three years inside for possession of underage pron
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

Sparki
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by Sparki » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:16 pm

What I dont get about this is your all doing this illegally anyway so why does there need to be removals of stations and money paid? Id understand if a pirate was transmitting over the top or a legal station but a pirate taking off another pirate? how will the arrests work? "hi officer this guy is doing pirate radio he mugged off me and another pirate..." blah de blah etc so you'd both get done for it right? :lol: or am I missing something? or are you doing what Killer does by robbing aerials which is also an offence?

Just looks so bloody daft! just kiss and make up you bunch of clowns honestly lol!
Catch myself Sparki Dee on FB : https://www.facebook.com/sparkideemusic/

drumandbasshead010
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin
Posts: 368
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:52 am

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by drumandbasshead010 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:11 pm

Sparki wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:16 pm
What I dont get about this is your all doing this illegally anyway so why does there need to be removals of stations and money paid? Id understand if a pirate was transmitting over the top or a legal station but a pirate taking off another pirate? how will the arrests work? "hi officer this guy is doing pirate radio he mugged off me and another pirate..." blah de blah etc so you'd both get done for it right? :lol: or am I missing something? or are you doing what Killer does by robbing aerials which is also an offence?

Just looks so bloody daft! just kiss and make up you bunch of clowns honestly lol!
I don't think this is an argument relating to radio anymore, of both your theories the latter is the most likely.

rissonew12
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by rissonew12 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:51 pm

This is some goofy nut shit. This doublestack talking bout arrests what is he police? Seems like hes flopped on his station cos killers eaten him and is acting like a bitch to anyone in kent or essex who knows killer. I swear 80 percent of stations in London either talk to killer or Fuk with him one way or another the list is long

rissonew12
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by rissonew12 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:56 pm

If i set up a station double stack are you comimg for me to cos I know killer (not friends but threw radio) all im saying is theres some big stations and names that know him and ppl know that why is it 942 thays ruffled your feathers. Internet bitch

DoubleStack
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by DoubleStack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:29 pm

rissonew12 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:51 pm
This is some goofy nut shit. This doublestack talking bout arrests what is he police? Seems like hes flopped on his station cos killers eaten him and is acting like a bitch to anyone in kent or essex who knows killer. I swear 80 percent of stations in London either talk to killer or Fuk with him one way or another the list is long
rissonew12 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:51 pm
This is some goofy nut shit. This doublestack talking bout arrests what is he police? Seems like hes flopped on his station cos killers eaten him and is acting like a bitch to anyone in kent or essex who knows killer. I swear 80 percent of stations in London either talk to killer or Fuk with him one way or another the list is long
Don’t chat shit. Killer and all his friends are a bunch of goons if he was to hang around we wouldn’t have to regulate all stations but the rat keeps hiding.

We have already permanently removed all those connected to killer.

RIP rise. RIP escape. RIP choice. RIP livefmuk

94.2 will be regulated next week.

It’s a bitter pill for them to swallow I know.

As for if you broadcast know knowing killer.

Yes you will be removed also.

The only station that is exempt from paying me is 90.6.

It’s getting boring taking the transmitter every 3 weeks.

But what goes around. Comes around.

We get a lot of message with information and support. We can see the whole scene wants them gone for good.

So that’s what we are doing.
RIP 94.2

As We have just done with the last broadcast location.

Watch them go to all the trouble installing transmitter and then remove it 2 weeks later.

Doesn’t bother me. But it really gets on there tits.


We will always have the last laugh.

DoubleStack
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by DoubleStack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:31 pm

It’s all very well killer going around doing this to Radio stations.

But then when they get a taste of there own medicine.

They act like children. And throw there toys out of the pram.

I WILL NEVER STOP.

Sparki
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by Sparki » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:01 am

DoubleStack wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:31 pm
It’s all very well killer going around doing this to Radio stations.

But then when they get a taste of there own medicine.

They act like children. And throw there toys out of the pram.

I WILL NEVER STOP.
Fair play but shame for the listeners and now these stations are wiped out what will be left? shame 94.2 is going if what you say is true. Its the listeners that suffer, dunno why all you guys cant just have a punch up to end all punch ups and leave each other alone. I dont think anyone wants to see this sort of stuff online either, as a listener I dont care for petty spats over aerials or "Im a bad boy" sort of shite you see littering facebook. All this plastic gangster shit is like kids in a playground, sorry but thats how it looks to us as a listener.

Can you not just shout at each other in person? because posting up threats on the internet looks cowardly and childish, not saying you are but it just looks like it. No one really cares what goes on, think there has been stuff about Killer before on this forum and I just glaze over, I think the fact a TV series taking the piss out of him and his mates says it all lol.

Each to own and good luck on your quest but its not big or clever it just looks bait and childish. Also puts other stations off from coming on thinking they will get their stuff nicked or you will take them off because one of the DJ's might know Killer or something. Why not set your own station up if you havent already? you seem capable of taking him down so perhaps you can stay on longer who knows eh.
Catch myself Sparki Dee on FB : https://www.facebook.com/sparkideemusic/

rissonew12
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by rissonew12 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:49 pm

Doublestack u hide under a fake name so until u reveal who you are your a coward not a man. you obviously been munched by killer or hes extorted you but thats his game. So am i gonna have to list the 20 odd London established stations i know for a fact hes either on good terms with or has help set up. Im not friends with the guy but have dealt with him in radio along time ago. He left me and the logic fm crew alone when we were doing logic fm in surrey on 104.3 but munched and extorted my pal who ran pressure fm back in 2011. And also i know hes eaten plenty of flight fm rigs and there my pals . When i switch on before being a snitch or a bitch lets meet up . Surely you need your payment hahaha isnt that what killer did or does to people . You talk about the svene bit it seems its haters like you that make pointless

cheese101
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:09 am

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by cheese101 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:45 pm

rissonew12 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:49 pm
Doublestack u hide under a fake name so until u reveal who you are your a coward not a man.
Image

pure94
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 am

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by pure94 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Just grow up no one owns a dial so killer ndoublestack get a grip u can't regulate the dial....it's mugs like you 2 that have ruined radio...bet you would never been brave to take of centreforce sunrise freek upfront rush defection etc etc. Get on with your own stations and leave others alone...as i say no one owns the dial

DoubleStack
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by DoubleStack » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:15 pm

Sparki wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:01 am
DoubleStack wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:31 pm
It’s all very well killer going around doing this to Radio stations.

But then when they get a taste of there own medicine.

They act like children. And throw there toys out of the pram.

I WILL NEVER STOP.
Fair play but shame for the listeners and now these stations are wiped out what will be left? shame 94.2 is going if what you say is true. Its the listeners that suffer, dunno why all you guys cant just have a punch up to end all punch ups and leave each other alone. I dont think anyone wants to see this sort of stuff online either, as a listener I dont care for petty spats over aerials or "Im a bad boy" sort of shite you see littering facebook. All this plastic gangster shit is like kids in a playground, sorry but thats how it looks to us as a listener.

Can you not just shout at each other in person? because posting up threats on the internet looks cowardly and childish, not saying you are but it just looks like it. No one really cares what goes on, think there has been stuff about Killer before on this forum and I just glaze over, I think the fact a TV series taking the piss out of him and his mates says it all lol.

Each to own and good luck on your quest but its not big or clever it just looks bait and childish. Also puts other stations off from coming on thinking they will get their stuff nicked or you will take them off because one of the DJ's might know Killer or something. Why not set your own station up if you havent already? you seem capable of taking him down so perhaps you can stay on longer who knows eh.
I agree its very sad that it has come to this. Very childish. Unfortunately this is how this coward does business.

You see killer had the option to pay the 500 pounds for roof damage and return stolen transmitters. He chose to continue making threats to peoples family.

He could of chose to go and earn an honest pound note and pay back the debt. But he didnt.

He was warned every station in kent essex and south london will be removed. But he contuined to go and steal from the people that work hard for there money.

That is why every station directly connected with andrew will be removed and banned.

He was warned again and again but he continued to steal. So one by one. Every station was removed. And owners arrested.

And now its coming out of killers friends pocket. He was warned what would happen to 94.2. He didn't care. That is why ben got arrested.

As for me and who i am is irrelevant. I was connected with (pirate) radio long before during and after andrew did y2k. The people i mention personally i know from way back. killer always has and always will be a pussy. I would not transmit again because unlike some people on here (band2 pirate) radio is over.

yes there are some people still transmitting and good luck to them. But pirate radio was over 10 years ago. It will never be the same now the internet is here.

All you fools need to know is i am here on behalf of a well know london station. That killer targeted. Because i have the connections to clear the dial within 3 weeks.

Once the 500 pounds has be payed back and killer stops stealing the ban on 94.2 will be lifted. It really is that simple. Until then it will be coming out of bens pocket.

As for rissonew12 thanks for warning me that you plan on transmitting and your connected to Andrew. I will be making sure your my main priority when you start broadcasting. If you could also let me know what dial you choose that will be perfect. I look forward to issuing your first regulation soon.

Kind regards.

DS

OldskoolPirate
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by OldskoolPirate » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:33 pm

Can I just say something....

Tf Live is still on. So you are all clearly just keyboard warriors.

Go and do something about it if you don’t like them.

Albert j
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:22 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by Albert j » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Everybody knows doublestack is kaz and everything he has said is a lie, who cares about killer or eko anyway killer is in wandsworth prison and has been since February according to the Guildford local paper and hasn’t been involved for years in radio and eko is about 50 and runs a really bad station.They obviously took kaz’s rig or money but kaz doesn’t work for anybody or any stations behalf he himself is a rig thief after all. Everything he has posted here is 100% a lie or why would he post it here he would just do it. Nobody cares offcom don’t even care and the police defiantly don’t! Post something worth reading at least who cares about killer and eko in 2018 there both about 50 is there nothing better to discuss here???

OldskoolPirate
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by OldskoolPirate » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26 pm

Any links to the newspaper article ?

Albert j
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:22 pm

Re: 94.2 TRUE FLAVAS REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. MORE ARRESTS ON THERE WAY.

Post by Albert j » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:37 pm

OldskoolPirate wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26 pm
Any links to the newspaper article ?
Yes but I can't post from my phone for some reason i'll post tomorrow when I have access to a pc

Locked