tfl 94.2

For discussion of all stations in the UK that are outside of London.
THE GOVERNOR
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: tfl 94.2

Post by THE GOVERNOR » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:28 am

See waking up bushy-tailed and a little bit of coffee makes you sound a lot better. :clap

trancetechnic
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by trancetechnic » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:28 am

Wasting your time with Ofcom ! They simply Don't care !
:tup

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by rissonew12 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:24 pm

Kaz double stack the og whoever you are your doing life wrong trying to collect debts on radio necks :D . I dont know these politics but the way u go on bout fisherman's hat and calling Ofcom you sound like a melt tbh. Pirate radio os dead over your way as it is liven yourself up and get a life its not that deep

Og123
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Og123 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 am

trancetechnic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:28 am Wasting your time with Ofcom ! They simply Don't care !
The results prove otherwise.

rissonew12 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:24 pm Kaz double stack the og whoever you are your doing life wrong trying to collect debts on radio necks :D . I dont know these politics but the way u go on bout fisherman's hat and calling Ofcom you sound like a melt tbh. Pirate radio os dead over your way as it is liven yourself up and get a life its not that deep
I think david and Andrew need to show abit of respect for bens station.
And for the pirate radio scene.
At the end of the day there actions have destroyed the whole scene. Davids jealousy and ego has got him into this position.
Now it's time to see if he is a man and show some respect and pay the monkey for his mistakes.
If not thats fine. But call Ben and explain to him why he is banned from from broadcasting. There is a reason why there all off air. That's because they own a monkey. There is no bullshit here no games it's quite simple until there debt has been cleared the ban will remain and il make sure davids mistakes comes out of bens pocket. And that's it.
Moan about it as much as you like. They got themselfs into this situation. And now it's come back round to bite them on the arse.
They wanted to act like a bunch of cowards try to make out there some sort of big scarey gangsters. And it's cost Ben 30+ rigs and his whole station.
What goes around comes around. Thank you to everyone who has message to show there support. It's clear to see how many stations have been affected by this crack head fake plastic sheep we are dealing with here.

RIP choice
RIP livefmuk
RIP escape
RIP tflive

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2ci9CyiwI

THE GOVERNOR
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by THE GOVERNOR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:59 am

THE GOVERNOR
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by THE GOVERNOR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:01 am

trancetechnic
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by trancetechnic » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Og123 The results prove otherwise.

What results ? Do people actually listen to FM Broadcasts these day ! *Everyone I know Owns a DAB Radio.

Regarding DAB Radio ! It's every 'Pirate radio station' Dream to be on *DAB Radio Because that is where the audience is now and in the future.

pure94
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by pure94 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:29 am

I know who runs juice he was on innocence when a few of us ran and set up...and yes dab is the way forward

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:59 pm

DAB will soon stand for "Dead And Buried" - there are many more listeners on the 'net than there are on DAB.

DAB still suffers from all the problem it had when it started over 20 years ago: -
  • Expensive (relatively) receivers,
  • Poor and patchy coverage,
  • The infamous "bubbling mud" effect with weak signals,
  • OFCOM trying to cram ever more stations on to each multiplex so that they can rake in the Licence fees - at the cost of reduced quality and bandwidth.....

It's MP2 FFS! OFCOM are still trying to persuade the gullible public that DAB is "high quality" while giving 64k mono streams to music stations. Even BBC Radio 3 has had its bandwidth reduced (to make space for 1Xtra).

You can get away with 192kbps stereo on MP3 - just. MP2 has a bigger bandwidth overhead, and you'll need 320kbps to get close to 192 kbps MP3.
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

trancetechnic
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by trancetechnic » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:04 pm

A lot of non-sense! DAB radio has improved over the years And will continue to do so !

Plus DAB Radio is old technology ! Today It's DAB+ 'Using a far superior technology' (higher quality).

Source: Pure.com
[DAB+ is an upgrade of the current DAB system, the main advantage being that it is three times as efficient meaning that it can carry far more stations and at a far higher audio quality than on DAB].

Listen to a FM station in stereo (hiss) And listen to a DAB+ Station using stereo (no hiss). What station would you listen to ?

The fact is ! Digital is the future!.

Correct what you are saying about 'media regulators' cramming a lot of stations on DAB But They seem to be doing the same on FM too !
The stations are playing the same music and same tunes everyday. Boring ! Long live Pirate Radio !

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:18 pm

Sorry "Trancetechnic", but you're wrong. DAB+ just adds extended radiotext and allows the use of other codecs (other than the standard mp2). The problem is that nobody has the decoders built into their receivers for the alternative codecs! DAB+ is pretty much dead before it really starts.

"Pure" are just trying to sell their receivers (they're not too bad, but are grossly over-priced).

A friend of mine ran a DAB+ trial, using aptX for the first while, then FLAC, and finally AAC. He got no listeners whatsoever apart from the test receivers he'd put around the service area. Nobody wants to make the move to DAB+ because it's incompatible with DAB, so any tiny audience that has been built up will be lost!

I've got a number of broadcasting projects on the air (and on the 'net) around Europe (and elsewhere). The biggest audience - just - remains FM, with the 'net close behind. As the mobile phone companies catch on to the fact that they can't charge for data quantity any more, most monthly plans will begin to include "unmetered" data. This will drive the explosion of people listening via the 'net on the move.

I listened to one of my stations all the way from Rotterdam to Munich in the car last week. There was just one drop-out in coverage - at the Dutch / German border - but this was probably due to the "security" checks that the Germans were running on people entering their country, and they were probably jamming mobile signals near the border crossing. The quality (320kbps mp3) was perfectly OK for in the car.

This is undoubtedly the future - DAB suffers from all the problems I listed earlier (and more - the transmitter infrastructure is expensive too), FM is getting really expensive (and has limited coverage), AM isn't "entertainment quality" (no matter what Caroline claim!), satellite broadcasting requires several satellites to cover large countries, so is insanely expensive (I recently cancelled my subscription to Sirius XM in the USA, and found that I was $109 per month better off!), and there are no other options except the 'net....
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by rissonew12 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:21 am

Kaz yourr station in Colchester is why your upset move on. No one calls Ofcom and gives evidence you seem to be slightly retarded as you mention a list of names but say its tfl who wil suffer. So cos peter robbed Paul. Tfl has to suffer? I had them on 3 days ago they cant be that dead

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by rissonew12 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:24 am

You on the other hand appear to need some Ritalin or something to chill u out. Like i said put the charlie down think about it . Its not that deep .

Og123
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by Og123 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:30 pm

your talking to multiple people but thats a good idea lets blame kaz. Lets point the finger at him. go on bully a teenager
tough guy riseonenew. only people you have to blame is andrew and david why dont you ask him...?
that sounds like a nice dream.I was in radio long before y2k..? think about it do you think kaz has the power to remove 30 transmiiters and 3 arrests.
it dont take a genius to work it out. its simple pay up or keep listening to your walkman 1w vfo transmitter. either way i earn a nice wage keeping you clowns off air.

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by rissonew12 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:45 pm

I listen to all my presets thanks kaz and they are all on air bubbling like Jacuzzi your station was bubbling like pond weed . Listen i dont care who the 50 year old wanna be fisherman is who knows andrew and some guy called david ? I think your bitter about something or autistic with your obsession with 94.2 you might aswell get paid by 94.2 for advertising them so much. The best thing in kent in essex in recent times was 90.6 and now there gone r.i.p kent and essex pirate radio
Last edited by rissonew12 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by rissonew12 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Who am i paying again lol?

THE GOVERNOR
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by THE GOVERNOR » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:52 pm

I think someone was hungry

OldskoolPirate
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by OldskoolPirate » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:00 pm

Essex and Kent radio has only gone because of scumbags who can’t keep their hands to themselves. I’m glad 942 is gone. They had enough warnings.

london
ne guy
ne guy

Post by london » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:36 pm

Laindon boy's stealing again ?