Friday's on Radio ??

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
DJ Mikey
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Friday's on Radio ??

Post by DJ Mikey » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Probably the best day/time for radio and as we are off air today was just scanning the band for a Live Radio show, Half of the station's ain't even got Live Dj's on Friday at 5pm. Shocking !!!

Lengman
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: Friday's on Radio ??

Post by Lengman » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:04 pm

And in another thread you said pirate radio isn't dead :lol:
I'm giving up on you guys cos you're all gimps

DJ Mikey
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by DJ Mikey » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Hahaha well technically it ain't for me with what I do, but i was a bit shocked going through the fm and all i got was playlists at like 5pm on Friday

ChazAnthony
ne guy
ne guy

Post by ChazAnthony » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:07 am

to be honest Fridays & Saturdays are probably the most busiest days for Radio so ideally stations should have good presenters/DJs who play the right kind of music to get people in the mood for the weekend!

scanning around earlier i picked up some good shows on Vision, think the guy I was listening to use to be on Pulse London, so he had that kinda hype that was needed for a Friday afternoon! the show time was just a bit early in the day, sometime after mid-day!

I remember a few years back listening to True 100.2FM when SUPPLIER was on.. think he did 2-6PM, this show was CRAZY!, he had LIVE calls, competitions for Guestlist/Free Entry to his nightclub events!

PIRATE RADIO these days are too influenced by the legal's i'd say. Loads of PIRATES trying to sound legit, not just Quality of their audio I mean with their presenters/DJs.. kinda kills the whole PIRATE RADIO thing for me.. just my personal opinion though!