RAW 107.5

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by famefm » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:56 pm

It's not going to happen because it would be removed within hours if it blasted out the time area

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by rissonew12 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:27 pm

I think a 300 :whistle covering west and the home counties would be just fine. No stations on my preset apart from Divine are blasting into my side of surrey. Just not to high ground so its gets no where near east/essex

User avatar
FM King
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by FM King » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:32 pm

It might help if RAW weren't using a broken aerial with 2 missing radials and found themselves a better builder.

User avatar
Twista UK
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by Twista UK » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:34 pm

What is going on with Raw? I'm barely picking it up in Hammersmith at my mates house on decent tuner and FM loft aerial picks up everything else really clear. Must be either long way from here or running on low power.

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by famefm » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Very low and local okay in Slough

thewoodstarr
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by thewoodstarr » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:31 am

nrglcb2016 wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:30 pm
To the management of raw how much will it cost to put up and run the bigger rig to wipe out time fm , would cheer me up then having to listen to that dribble from my work colleagues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Got the gear, but the most they can run is 150 Watts. It was my idea to put them on 107.5, at the time they just wanted to do their manner.
If they run more power, Time will moan, and OFCOM will be out.

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by rissonew12 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:06 am

I was surprised at the choice of dial but there's no way there pushing 150 watts id say half that as they are unlistenable and patchy only 10 miles from there area . Or they are on a low site with not much height . I reckon put them upto 200watts thats not gonna effect essex ... what is wrong with 942 906 1043 etc round that part of town on higher power . Probably bullshit pirate politics i dunno . Pukka studio ive heard :tup

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by rissonew12 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:10 am

You the rig builder put them on 107.5? Is that cos u had a rig already on dial or cos you thought it was a good choice @woodstar just curious. As the same manor there from we were pushing 300w on 104.3 60asl and that crap res on 104.4 never complained and there coming from south London

Tec1 87.5fm London
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by Tec1 87.5fm London » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:21 am

50w in to shit antenna hi SWR

rissonew12
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by rissonew12 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:18 am

Now now tec 1 and raw innocence dont be bitter be better .As @raw innocence mentioned previously you fell out and parted ways . Thats life move on and do what your doing on 875 leave it at that . I got good friends who play on uk raw and good friends who know the management well outside of radio so ill go host on there anytime if im invited. Tec your booming out mate that woodstar just muddying the waters telling the forum your involvement in the old uk raw. Ive spoken to both tec 1 and management of uk raw on phone and neither were minding each others business so in a nut shell both can do there thing no need to pay any mind to each other really . i was just curious bout the choice of 107.5 and upping the power abit @woodstar

WEBB-TECH
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Re: RE: Re: RAW 107.5

Post by WEBB-TECH » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Heisenberg wrote:Is that melt lee john still involved ?
Blimey that's a name I've not heard in a while

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk


thewoodstarr
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by thewoodstarr » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:56 am

FM King wrote: ↑
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:32 pm
It might help if RAW weren't using a broken aerial with 2 missing radials and found themselves a better builder.
Well your talking bollocks! Why bother?

thewoodstarr
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by thewoodstarr » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:59 am

rissonew12 wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:06 am
I was surprised at the choice of dial but there's no way there pushing 150 watts id say half that as they are unlistenable and patchy only 10 miles from there area . Or they are on a low site with not much height . I reckon put them upto 200watts thats not gonna effect essex ... what is wrong with 942 906 1043 etc round that part of town on higher power . Probably bullshit pirate politics i dunno . Pukka studio ive heard :tup
I have got them clear as a bell In Leatherhead, Its do fine.

thewoodstarr
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by thewoodstarr » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:04 am

It will go up in power, at some point, but its banging for the area they asked to gover, There are stations with 300 amp palet amp with less signal! The reason for that is they don't work!

thewoodstarr
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by thewoodstarr » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:08 am

thewoodstarr wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:59 am
rissonew12 wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:06 am
I was surprised at the choice of dial but there's no way there pushing 150 watts id say half that as they are unlistenable and patchy only 10 miles from there area . Or they are on a low site with not much height . I reckon put them upto 200watts thats not gonna effect essex ... what is wrong with 942 906 1043 etc round that part of town on higher power . Probably bullshit pirate politics i dunno . Pukka studio ive heard :tup
I have got them clear as a bell In Leatherhead, Its do fine.
What the fick are you chatting about? Gobbledygook!

User avatar
teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!
Posts: 2143
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by teckniqs » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:59 am

Strong cider and soldering clearly don't mix, have a fucking day off... :idea:

thewoodstarr
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by thewoodstarr » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Tec1 87.5fm London wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:21 am
50w in to shit antenna hi SWR
I would watch it mate! I will warn you once.

thewoodstarr
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by thewoodstarr » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:05 am

FM King wrote: ↑
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:32 pm
It might help if RAW weren't using a broken aerial with 2 missing radials and found themselves a better builder.
What are you chatting about? Been up the block have you, why? Talking shit mate.
Last edited by thewoodstarr on Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

thewoodstarr
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by thewoodstarr » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:11 am

You lot need to stop chatting about this crap and do it for yourself! Simple isn't it?

thewoodstarr
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

Re: RAW 107.5

Post by thewoodstarr » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:16 am

thewoodstarr wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:04 am
It will go up in power, at some point, but its banging for the area they asked to cover, There are stations with 300 amp palet amp with less signal! The reason for that is they don't work!

Post Reply