worst pirate station?

Discuss all things relating to the busy London Pirate Radio scene.
famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Re: worst pirate station?

Post by famefm » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Are you the actual Steve may? I remember you on horizon and I year later on fame fm still got your shows on tape

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Was a nice guy? Is he still alive?

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Sorry Chris Stewart I am asking about

stevemay
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by stevemay » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:44 pm

famefm wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:50 pm Are you the actual Steve may? I remember you on horizon and I year later on fame fm still got your shows on tape
No I'm not Steve may but I played on horizon I have no idea if Chris or any of the others are alive or not as I have not seen or spoke in over ten years to anybody from horizon or radio but I know this story certainly is not true and we are all aware of who Albert is so there's no point talking about it. This is a radio forum we should be posting positive stuff like who's the best station not the worst I think origin and select UK have been very consistent over the last few years.

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:58 pm

In that case if we come forward to today then for the best station now for me house fm b2b fm and project fm

stevemay
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by stevemay » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:34 pm

famefm wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:58 pm In that case if we come forward to today then for the best station now for me house fm b2b fm and project fm
I like project there different but I can never get house or b2b.point blank vision and pulse get out well and are consistent but I notice nearly all stations have small aerials now and are in hiding so no wonder the signals are not what they was a few years ago Kool was doing ok for a while but there hit and miss which is a shame. Nobody playing any old school or hardcore anymore also I notice it's mainly house

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Funny you say that b2b have done something or moved because I couldn't get them for 2 and half years but getting them fine for the last 2 weeks house is very weak and I have to cheat and listen online as for project very big signal

Deadly906
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by Deadly906 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:33 am

lol sprogg box fm that was 1 rig along time ago we sorted that situation as quick as we could

stevemay
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by stevemay » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:13 am

Deadly906 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:33 am lol sprogg box fm that was 1 rig along time ago we sorted that situation as quick as we could
Sorry I'd have to agree your often sprogging have a inconsistent signal and awful audio, when you first came on it was a solid signal and decent audio but has declined a lot sinve still some good shows so i still listen so I'm not being negative just honest I hope you do improve it

Horizon
ne guy
ne guy

Post by Horizon » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:59 am

Albert H wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 am Chris "Stewart" (actually B********) was an arrogant dick who owed a lot of people a lot of money. He used to turn up at Dawson's studio / flat in Lawrie Park Avenue to beg components and records. He blamed one of Dawson's pals for a studio raid he suffered - everything bad that happened to him or his station was always somebody else's fault.

He obtained a particularly powerful synthesised rig from a guy "Up North" that was set up to be used used at Christmas one year from One Tree Hill (near Forest Hill). He "paid" for the rig with a cheque that bounced, so the rig was "repossessed" early on Christmas Eve by its constructor (not Pyers). The next rig that came on (from the "Battleship" Block) later that day was also taken away, and both of these were retuned and reused by another London soul station. The bigger PLL one was used from "Little Trellick" for about six months by a much more successful station.
Thank you for that Albert, you are seriously ill we think. We know who you are as you could never get his name right. You said he went to Portugal but that was Mr Buick. Just a warning Writs are flying and that will cost you everything if you carry on lying. Mr Monson will confirm writs are flying as per his broadcast a week or so ago with an out and out apology live on air had to be made.

You will be next if we hear anymore from you. A Man from Trojan by the name of Steve who serves Writs will be knocking on your door very soon. That's you final warning.

To the Administrator of Radio Necks ref Albert H" post_id=20125 time=1510966829 user_id=1343

We suggest you remove these comments written by Albert H. Under UK law you are responsible for his comments which are made up untruths. We also suggest you ban this person from your forum as no more insults will be tolerated. We will check back in 48hrs.

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:12 am

stevemay wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:47 pm On a more positive note horizon was a great station and Chris was a nice guy
If he was so nice, why did Nigel W move to the other end of the country to avoid further contact with him?

Topic closed as far as I'm concerned.
Last edited by Albert H on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Why is my rig humming?"
"Because it doesn't know the words!"
;)

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:27 pm

That's what I remember Paul buick took solar radio to Portugal not horizon in 1985

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Horizon wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:59 am
Albert H wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 am Chris "Stewart" (actually B********) was an arrogant dick who owed a lot of people a lot of money. He used to turn up at Dawson's studio / flat in Lawrie Park Avenue to beg components and records. He blamed one of Dawson's pals for a studio raid he suffered - everything bad that happened to him or his station was always somebody else's fault.

He obtained a particularly powerful synthesised rig from a guy "Up North" that was set up to be used used at Christmas one year from One Tree Hill (near Forest Hill). He "paid" for the rig with a cheque that bounced, so the rig was "repossessed" early on Christmas Eve by its constructor (not Pyers). The next rig that came on (from the "Battleship" Block) later that day was also taken away, and both of these were retuned and reused by another London soul station. The bigger PLL one was used from "Little Trellick" for about six months by a much more successful station.
Thank you for that Albert, you are seriously ill we think. We know who you are as you could never get his name right. You said he went to Portugal but that was Mr Buick. Just a warning Writs are flying and that will cost you everything if you carry on lying. Mr Monson will confirm writs are flying as per his broadcast a week or so ago with an out and out apology live on air had to be made.

You will be next if we hear anymore from you. A Man from Trojan by the name of Steve who serves Writs will be knocking on your door very soon. That's you final warning.

To the Administrator of Radio Necks ref Albert H" post_id=20125 time=1510966829 user_id=1343

We suggest you remove these comments written by Albert H. Under UK law you are responsible for his comments which are made up untruths. We also suggest you ban this person from your forum as no more insults will be tolerated. We will check back in 48hrs.

Jammer dat we niet afkomstig zijn uit het Verenigd Koninkrijk :whistle
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution

s2000

Post by s2000 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Yar Yar dat iz gud! :tup

stevemay
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by stevemay » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:42 pm

Horizon wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:59 am

come on pal everybody knows Albert owns this site otherwise the rubbish he writes wouldn't be accepted here! Waste of time and breath no wonder nobody wanted his rubbish rigs

famefm
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by famefm » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:58 pm

I'm not sure about that he only joined last year

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:22 am

"Jammer dat we niet afkomstig zijn uit het Verenigd Koninkrijk"

Is dat niet de waarheid

Is het bedoeld om zo te roken? :shock:
"Why is my rig humming?"
;)

Albert H
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by Albert H » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:26 am

Rubbish rigs? Certainly not! Clean, powerful, stable, cost-effective rigs? Yes. Dat is waar we over gaan.
"Why is my rig humming?"
;)

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:20 am

It's probably for the best this thread is locked as it's going way off topic.
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution