back

Oh hello - you must be new. Introduce yourself to the radio world here!
HAZARDFMradio
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

back

Post by HAZARDFMradio » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:29 pm

ahh me frav fourm is back :) good 2 be bk on bored

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Re: back

Post by teckniqs » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Welcome back and likewise, it's good to be back and see the old member's coming back. I saw your post on Radio Anoraks saying about the .net so I checked it, then I tried .org and .co.uk and found this one! :mrgreen:

....Glad that RN is back again!! :)

HAZARDFMradio
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by HAZARDFMradio » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 pm

teckniqs wrote:Welcome back and likewise, it's good to be back and see the old member's coming back. I saw your post on Radio Anoraks saying about the .net so I checked it, then I tried .org and .co.uk and found this one! :mrgreen:

....Glad that RN is back again!! :)
i missed login and haveing a nose about thats how i found the .net i was on a RN hunt i just had a inbox on the .net site sayin .co.uk so hear i am:)

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:50 pm

It looks like the .net site has had more forums added because when I saw it there was no sub-forums but it still looks very basic on it.

I'm glad the proper site is back again but shame that the old site had to leave us for real reasons unknown....

HAZARDFMradio
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by HAZARDFMradio » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:52 pm

teckniqs wrote:It looks like the .net site has had more forums added because when I saw it there was no sub-forums but it still looks very basic on it.

I'm glad the proper site is back again but shame that the old site had to leave us for real reasons unknown....
yea i wernt filling the blue on the other 1 i like what i know lol let just hope serton people stay away a lol

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Yeah it looks like the guy from NRG Kits New Zealand is behind that one, Gareth.

HAZARDFMradio
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by HAZARDFMradio » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:58 pm

teckniqs wrote:Yeah it looks like the guy from NRG Kits New Zealand is behind that one, Gareth.
it was Gareth who inboxed me on .net site sayin about this one

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:02 am

Ahh right, sounds like he's given up on it already then lol.

...This one is almost identical to the original one with just a few different things that I've spotted but can't complain, at least it's back and who ever is behind this new one good luck to them!

HAZARDFMradio
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by HAZARDFMradio » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:06 am

teckniqs wrote:Ahh right, sounds like he's given up on it already then lol.

...This one is almost identical to the original one with just a few different things that I've spotted but can't complain, at least it's back and who ever is behind this new one good luck to them!
theres a bit chat on the other forum RA im not really filling that site i know a lot of people from hear are on there now ya old mate fuze is lol

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:09 am

Haha well I hope he stays there, I see him saying that that he wasn't disappointed about RN going down but we all know he is. What else has he got to do once his Giro has been spent and apart from coming on here and abusing the Essex public? :|

HAZARDFMradio
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by HAZARDFMradio » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:12 am

teckniqs wrote:Haha well I hope he stays there, I see him saying that that he wasn't disappointed about RN going down but we all know he is. What else has he got to do once his Giro has been spent and apart from coming on here and abusing the Essex public? :|
haha very true his saying something about doing a test up a tree with a car battery lol

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:13 am

He's been saying that for the past year or more but still not saved up enough pocket money to get his £20 rig from China!