maximum respect!

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
fuze
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

maximum respect!

Post by fuze » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:09 pm

just wanna say big up all the pirates , dj's, management ect for keeping the vibe alive!
Pirate radio is a big part of all of our lives otherwise we wouldnt all be on here, also want to apologize for the people i reacted to on the old site, people used to wind me up and i reacted to it like a cock, but as im sure most of you know a lot of the shit on there wasnt me writing it and someone impersonating me which caused me a lot of grief when i was innocent, but anyway it looks like the new admin on here are keeping all that shit in the past, so big up everyone who is grown up in the scene and keeping the pirate vibe going strong. love from fuze.

SOTS 87 7
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: maximum respect!

Post by SOTS 87 7 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:01 am

Yeah man, couldn't agree more. That's why we are here indeed, for the love of our music whatever the genre and mainly for the love of radio proving that there is a need for alternative services for what people actually WANT to here, not what they're told to listen to. so yes, big up everyone whoever you are and whatever the dial. :tup
I sure have respect for you all. T