UKG Fest

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
thewisepranker
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

UKG Fest

Post by thewisepranker » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Is this you, Jay?

sde-1104
Neckmin
Neckmin

Re: UKG Fest

Post by sde-1104 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:50 pm

April fools was 2 days ago :P

thewisepranker
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by thewisepranker » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:37 pm

I'm serious!

sde-1104
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by sde-1104 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:08 pm

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Haha, 4pm warm up set business, big tingz!

Jay Xtreme
spurz 4 lyf
spurz 4 lyf

UKG Fest

Post by Jay Xtreme » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:24 pm

House & garage lover
who u callin ne guy bruv
who u callin ne guy bruv

Post by House & garage lover » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:15 pm

image.jpg
Some excellent and very 'professional' feedback posted on Facebook from one of the 'co-owners' of ukg fest about the 'massive' event that they held over weekend! Very positive attitude that will keep ravers & artist eager to attend & perform at their next event I see lol!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Optimus Prime
big in da game.. trust
big in da game.. trust

Post by Optimus Prime » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Actually I did see a few people on my FB feed yesterday (who in recent weeks had previously been bigging up their chests about being involved with this event) moaning/bitching about being palmed off with 20min sets & getting no £££ for their time or efforts! (IF that is the case, seriously, why bother?!) - I take it the above is the official/professional response to all the post-dance online dramas?!

Oh dear......

Lengman
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Lengman » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:11 pm

House & garage lover wrote:
image.jpg
Some excellent and very 'professional' feedback posted on Facebook from one of the 'co-owners' of ukg fest about the 'massive' event that they held over weekend! Very positive attitude that will keep ravers & artist eager to attend & perform at their next event I see lol!
FONE MAN'Z FUKIN FONE

[youtube]dhFV-HGEyJQ[/youtube]
I'm giving up on you guys cos you're all gimps

thewisepranker
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by thewisepranker » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:26 pm

I posted about this on another forum. Norris Windross for 30 minutes (minus however Dane Bowers dragged on) followed by Girl In The Taxi? WTF? What an insult to Norris! Deserved AT LEAST a two hour slot!

The whole gig looked like 20 minute slots and a playlist for the main room. We all know that main rooms are bollocks but I've never seen a main room lineup specify tracks!

fuze
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by fuze » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:20 pm

I know 2 people who were on the line up who had been booked ages ago to be told on the day that they wont be able to play, one of them being from deja.

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Sparki » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:11 pm

The trouble with these garage events is its full of egos and the new breed are never given the chance to shine. Why is there still old skool names on the flyers? they play the same old shit tunes we heard back in the 90s and 00s they may as well have just stuck on a Pure Garage cd and let it run all night. Set times it seemed were taken down to around 20-30 mins which doesnt give you much time to mix anything! unless your shit hot at power mixing. From what I saw snaking up and down my news feed that weekend on FB was disgruntled ravers saying it was shit and ever some DJ's who were on the bill were slagging it off. Why don't these event promoters give new talent a go and play new style of garage? to me the genre has had its day I find it monotonous just like house is these days but there still is a scene for it. Why does no one have this foresight to bring talent through? this is why DnB is streets ahead and just keeps unearthing new talent whether its DJ or producers. If UKG Fest dont listen to why it was shit they will be in danger of losing their grip, I wasnt the only one saying how it is on one of the DJ's statuses.