Prank Calls On The Radio

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
McDonalds
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Prank Calls On The Radio

Post by McDonalds » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:41 pm

After reading this just wondering do any other DJs or stations still have a lath at all?
And are Live Calls ever made?
Do you ever get any funny ones?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2056806

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: Prank Calls On The Radio

Post by Sparki » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:35 pm

I remember my local pirate rung up a chinese takeaway live on air, another time they did a live phone in where people could call up and simply say "stay" or "go" regarding whether the station should keep going or piss off. I remember there was phone ins on some saturday afternoon shows usually would get trance or house music played and the DJ would for last half hour ask listeners to come on air before they were going out on the town and if they wanted to big up their mates. sadly they are no longer on but it was fun.

Lengman
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Lengman » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:21 am

18 minutes in... Comedy gold :lol:

I'm giving up on you guys cos you're all gimps

sharky
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by sharky » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Weird how you mention that, I wound up someone yesterday with Pintsize on the breakfast show we do on Mondays... :shock:
If you're going to put something on.... Don't brag, Just do; and for God's sake - do it properly!!!