Paris Hilton gets paid up to $1 million for a single DJ set

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Paris Hilton gets paid up to $1 million for a single DJ set

Post by teckniqs » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:37 am

http://www.factmag.com/2014/10/23/paris ... le-dj-set/

Like it or lump it, everyone – Paris Hilton is one of the top DJs in the world.

‘Top’ meaning ‘best paid’, obviously. Her sets still leave something to be desired (watch below), but you have to admire her dedication to her music career. The hotel heiress has a residency at Harrah’s in Atlantic City and also plays about twice a week in 1 percenter hotspots like Dubai, Vietnam and Shanghai.

Paper magazine reports that Hilton made $2.7 million for four nights in Ibiza this summer, which works out to $347,000 an hour, and New York Post journalist Richard Johnson recently asked her if it was true that she sometimes makes more than $1 million per gig.

“My mother always told me it’s not polite to discuss money, but it’s true,” she told him. “I am working a lot as a DJ and getting paid very well and having a ball.”

She added: “I’m very proud. I’ve worked hard. I love music. It’s my passion.” Fall back, haters! Hilton leaves Britney’s monster Las Vegas earnings – $1 million every week – in the dust.

Watch Paris keep the money rolling in with a little help from Stardust and Icona Pop below.

[youtube]m0hQARyprao[/youtube]

thewisepranker
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Re: Paris Hilton gets paid up to $1 million for a single DJ

Post by thewisepranker » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:55 am

MiXiN
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by MiXiN » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:35 pm

What an embarrassment, and the tunes are as bad.

FM King
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by FM King » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 am

It just goes to show all the doors that can be opened after opening your legs and leaking your own sex tapes.

sde-1104
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by sde-1104 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:39 am

FM King wrote:It just goes to show all the doors that can be opened after opening your legs and leaking your own sex tapes.
She wasn't even very good at that!!

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Sparki » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:02 pm

She put her sex tape on her window ledge and some little ruffian nicked it and uploads to the internet.. whoops!

bristolpirates
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: Paris Hilton gets paid up to $1 million for a single DJ set

Post by bristolpirates » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 pm

teckniqs wrote: “...I love music. It’s my passion.”

Does she really believe she can pull the wool over our eyes with that bullshit statement?

Her only "passion" is being a fashion cunt.

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:24 am

This is brilliant...

[youtube]Ielxe6wjLLE[/youtube]

Lengman
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Lengman » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm giving up on you guys cos you're all gimps

MiXiN
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by MiXiN » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Absolutely unbelievable!

All the decent Female DJ's as quoted in the Mixmag publication mustn't know whether to laugh or cry.

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:37 am

Madame Tussauds Unveil Wax Statue Of David Guetta That Is “Actually Better At DJing”

It has today been revealed that the wax figurine of popular EDM hairdo David Guetta that sits in Madame Tussauds in London is actually “a more accomplished DJ” than David Guetta himself – despite being an inanimate object.

Staff at Madame Tussauds have witnessed the statue, noticeable in the above picture by its dead, lifeless eyes, playing to rapt audiences of tens of people performing all of David’s DJing tricks like looking like David Guetta and standing there doing nothing while music plays.

Fans have been travelling from around the globe to witness the wax statue as it stands behind some unplugged decks with its hands in the air playing Guetta music that has been piped in from a back room iPod claiming “it’s just like seeing the real thing except somehow more true to life because there’s no false pretense that the DJing is real”.

“I’ve been fifteen times to see it,” gushed one fan who says that the only thing that differs from real life is that the statue doesn’t smell of hair products and ill-gotten cash like David does, but that is just as available to pose for self-serving photographs while pretending to DJ. “Each time I come back it’s the same set of money spinning EDM-lite electro house, which, despite becoming largely irrelevant as early as 2008, is just like a real David Guetta set.”

“It doesn’t beat match or read the crowd but it doesn’t need to, it’s an inanimate statue of David Guetta – not Sven Vath,” he added.

Staff at Madame Tussauds have claimed that it’s probably the most realistic figure they’ve ever displayed – seconded only by the wooden figure of Keanu Reeves and the statue of Prince Charles that sneers openly at the customers.

“We’ll probably bring in more DJ wax figures now and make our own little Tomorrowland festival right here in the museum,” concluded a Tussauds spokesperson. “It’ll be exactly like the real Tomorrowland except vastly cheaper and, because we control the iPod, better music.”

MiXiN
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by MiXiN » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:14 am

Ha ha ha, brilliant!

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Sparki » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:10 am

This was my piss take of the shitty house music that's out now that these KJ's (knob jockey's) play all the time.