wtf happened?

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
captain cook

wtf happened?

Post by captain cook » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Is this same radionecks i heard ron got ron out of town(parden the pun!) Is it true what people are saying killer done? Anybody know the truth? Wheres mulder when u need him.

thestig
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: wtf happened?

Post by thestig » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Killer did nothing, he is playing happy families with his bird. Don't believe the bullshit.
.ʍǝıʌ ɟo ʇuıod ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıן ʇɐ ʞooן oʇ pǝǝu noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Ron Thomas is nothing to do with this Radionecks forum, but credit where it's due for being the originator.

Unlike .com we will not be going anywhere and we'll not be ran out of town lol. :tup
Pirate Radio's not a problem, it's a solution

captain cook

Post by captain cook » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Ok well ill take your word but more then three people told me ron was removed from his house and told to close the site down
Who cares anyway its a pretty pointless site as hardly anybody on here does radio anyway just technics and jay extreme argueing most of the time. Maybe u should go down a different route then u can be original looks like u just bought the domain and copyed a site ! Not as if u can make any money off it.radios got boring these days too many stations not enough djs and too many crap djs!. Anybody can do radio these days so its not speical anymore. Does anybodt even listen to it now with all the downloads ipods and phones. Oh well thanks guys proberly my last post unless site drastically improves otherwise im just a bot like technics posting for the sake of it.wouldnt mind but has anybody on here actually been involved in the rynning of a station thats been on since 2000 prob not so im outtie!

thestig
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by thestig » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Killer has gone very quiet,, why is that then? Ask him if/when you find him...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

captain cook

Post by captain cook » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Who cares about killer.doubt hes that quiet he sold tru flavours for 5k.the point im making is why not do something origonal instead of the same shit as before as the last site was unsucessful so why do the same again with the same idiots posting the same shit every day.Half of you have never seen a rig the other half are 50+ look at the tx and ariel picts lol. If u wasnt such a wanker id show u some proper tx and ariel pictures for u to jerk off too.

captain cook

Post by captain cook » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:26 pm

SD-E1102 wrote:Ron Thomas is nothing to do with this Radionecks forum, but credit where it's due for being the originator.

Unlike .com we will not be going anywhere and we'll not be ran out of town lol. :tup
U could run yourselfs outta town with no advertisements or any money coming in to run a site like this without making money makes you a complete wanker/s as theres nothing on radio worth losing money to hear about and as u cont seem to have a job u will evantually have to stop acting 12 eunning a pointless site and enjoy the one life u get

Annoy The Mouse
ne guy
ne guy

Post by Annoy The Mouse » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:31 pm

captain cook wrote:Half of you have never seen a rig the other half are 50+ look at the tx and ariel picts lol. If u wasnt such a wanker id show u some proper tx and ariel pictures for u to jerk off too.
Not everyone interested in radio is actively involved in radio. To clarify; Not everyone interested in car racing is an F1 Driver.

Its ironic you're moaning about shit threads while managing to contribute absolutely nothing but a shit thread.

I'm glad there is a pirate discussion back on the net - big up SD

thestig
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by thestig » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm

:roll:

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Au revoir Captain Cock. :arrow:

thestig
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by thestig » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:58 pm

He must have been a friend of this hasbeen killer trying to big him up. It's killer keeping a low profile, not Ron. 8-)

sde-1104
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by sde-1104 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Aww we love a bit of classic RN drama!

Anyway just to clarify:
Is this same radionecks
No but we like to try and be like the original :)
i heard ron got ron out of town(parden the pun!) Is it true what people are saying killer done?
Nope - as already mentioned above.
Wheres mulder when u need him.
God knows.
three people told me ron was removed from his house and told to close the site down
Hahaha got to love radio rumours. Not true + his names not actually Ron!
Who cares anyway its a pretty pointless site as hardly anybody on here does radio anyway just technics and jay extreme argueing most of the time. Maybe u should go down a different route then u can be original looks like u just bought the domain and copyed a site ! Not as if u can make any money off it.
Your'e choice - not seen much arguing between them as of late (which seems odd). We're not here to make money!!
radios got boring these days too many stations not enough djs and too many crap djs!
Hire better ones then ;)
making is why not do something origonal instead of the same shit as before as the last site was unsucessful so why do the same again with the same idiots posting the same shit every day.
This is original - although an offshoot of the .com one. RN is successful unlike your attempt at spelling :)
Half of you have never seen a rig
I'm sure we have!
If u wasnt such a wanker id show u some proper tx and ariel pictures for u to jerk off too.
That's a shame, we will all have to use the pictures of your mum instead :whistle

That was fun!

teckniqs
proppa neck!
proppa neck!

Post by teckniqs » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:07 pm

LoL! :D

thestig
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by thestig » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:58 pm

If there was a like button I would have used it. :tup

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Sparki » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:21 am

I don't know what happened to the last site but this one seems fine to me? looks like the last one was full or idiots doing the usual radio politics stuff am I right? the same old thing where one station takes off another and it gets ugly. Boring. No one wants to hear or see what goes on, if I wanted to hear about that I'd go back to the school playground. I've never started a pirate station but I have always had a keen love of it and whilst growing up listening to it I set up my own online station and ran it for 3 years, it wasnt the best station ever but I enjoyed myself and it was fun. I only closed it because egos got in the way and I was sick and tired of looking after a load of kids (of adult age) who should know better than to rip the piss out of others. I'm here to see whats going on in the pirate world, to learn about new things and talk to some knowledgable people, I couldn't give a shit about Killer he's a bloke who was once on a TV show about 12 years ago that hardly no one remembers anyway and seems to get off on telling people about it like he's some king of radio. PJDN reminded me of him :D but anyway radio politics should stay off here just keep that to your own "yard" go beat each other up elsewhere cos I dont think anyone gives a shit who's dad's harder or who's got a fiver more than anyone else.

SD-E1102
Neckmin
Neckmin

Post by SD-E1102 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:02 am

Awwww missing him already! xxx

thestig
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by thestig » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:48 pm

SD-E1102 wrote:Awwww missing him already! xxx
He will be back under another IP and silly username I bet. :nodg

Lengman
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by Lengman » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Sparki wrote:I've never started a pirate station
Don't ever bother, it's really not worth the hassle or death threats.
I'm giving up on you guys cos you're all gimps

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Post by Sparki » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Lengman wrote:
Sparki wrote:I've never started a pirate station
Don't ever bother, it's really not worth the hassle or death threats.
I wont ever will lol too much hassle, as much as I love listening to it I just havent got the patience and I cant be arsed getting a criminal record for just playing music.

ir8 pir8
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by ir8 pir8 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Haha this is funny