Producers here?

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Producers here?

Post by Sparki » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Didn't know where to put this so hope its in the right category. I have a weekly radio show on Planet Rave and I'm always looking out for exciting new productions, ultimately I am looking for hardcore breaks, 140 jungle, breaks, jungle, dnb, deep house, breakcore, hardcore jungle. I kick off my shows usually at about 130bpm with some house and by the end of it the bpm's get faster till about 180/190 sometimes 200! if you have anything send a link to me in a message on here or send to my soundcloud www.soundcloud.com/sparkidee and I'll play them out. I even play old skool hardcore and other old skool genres made my producers on Amiga computers you'd be surprised people still use it so there is a big variety of music.
Send away you never know you might get played :tup

Dai Pole
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: Producers here?

Post by Dai Pole » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:13 am

Sparki wrote:Amiga computers you'd be surprised people still use it...
Atari, Akai, and Amiga - still the winning combo for any modern music!

Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Re: Producers here?

Post by Sparki » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:10 am

Dai Pole wrote:
Sparki wrote:Amiga computers you'd be surprised people still use it...
Atari, Akai, and Amiga - still the winning combo for any modern music!
Aye agreed, check out Amiga Junglism, Squatski, Hailon and Cheese Nachos they make some quality hardcore, jungle, trip hop and hip hop on them computers well worth a listen.