Night Life Central promoting DJ's

Casual chatter & off-topic talk in here please! Soon to be world-famous acts of neckery will take place in this very venue. Topics here are known to get out of hand! Not to be taken seriously by anyone.
Sparki
tower block dreamin
tower block dreamin

Night Life Central promoting DJ's

Post by Sparki » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:20 am

Hi guys came up with an idea to help push DJ's by uploading their videos of them mixing or audio mixes with a picture still. I have a channel on Youtube and wondered if anyone whos a DJ off here has some video or audio of themselves or their stations DJ's that they want to help push?. You can have your logos on screen etc there is no limits and all the link to station shows to listen will be put in the info box.

This will only work if you work with me, else it'll be just another youtube channel on there going to waste getting barely no views. I would like to help others so do take up the opportunity who knows maybe you will find a DJ on there you like and want to put on your station? possibilities are endless. Here is one video I have uploaded so far so you can get a feel of what its about.

We also have a facebook live page as well https://www.facebook.com/nightlifecentral/ come have a look around, like it and you'll get updates. Message me here or on the FB page if you want to be featured.