Tugicom 300w

Everything technical about radio can be discussed here, whether it's transmitting or receiving. Guides, charts, diagrams, etc. are all welcome.
alfaeire
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Tugicom 300w

Post by alfaeire » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Here's the last of my Tugicom 300w, mid built into an outdoor enclosure, it's going to house 2 raspberry pi's, one is to stream audio.

It will do this by the audio being encoded via Windows media player on our LAN in the studio, the pi will be connected to our network via a ubiquity WiFi panels, run Xbmc or Kodi in order to play the steamed audio via an ip address.
The audio will be pulled from the hdmi via a splitter and fed into the TX190 driver.

The second pi will possibly do a number of things, but one job it will be dedicated to is run a relay so the Tx can be turned off remotely from the studio, my phone etc.

It will possibly run a pir sensor, so when the door is opened it will activate a camera taking pictures of whoever is looking inside along with some HD video and email it straight to me.

The whole thing will live on a roof along with the antenna, the roof is asbestos so no insurance company will sign off on allowing access in this country.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Santiago
tower block dreamin!
tower block dreamin!

Re: Tugicom 300w

Post by Santiago » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radio-berlin
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by radio-berlin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:09 pm

YawCam is good to take photos and instantly upload to a server or webspace. works by motion detect from the video image with loads of other features.

alfaeire
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Post by alfaeire » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk