4 element yagi

Everything technical about radio can be discussed here, whether it's transmitting or receiving. Guides, charts, diagrams, etc. are all welcome.
nrgkits.nz
Neckmin
Neckmin

4 element yagi

Post by nrgkits.nz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:57 am

Here is a yagi I built some years back. Repaired it last week, re-did all the connectors and balun and swr is almost 1.1. This gives around 200watts eirp forward direction with 40watts in. If anyone wants to build this I can post up all the measurements etc... this one is tuned for 88mhz.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
And here's what I got on the analyser doing an over the air measurement 10m away with 40w going in throug a cavity filter then into yagi. I'm assuming this is due to the fact it wasn't mounted up on a mast clear of any other objects, I had it temporarily mounted on a short pole close to the side of house and a whole lot of 5ghz microwave links. The 40w tx is however very clean going directly into analyser.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Banus_radio
no manz can test innit
no manz can test innit

Re: 4 element yagi

Post by Banus_radio » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Yes yes yes yes please. Id really appreciate and love a copy of this. Thnaks in advance.